A good sex question for everyone

I'm 30 years old and recently married, so this question isn't really for me but I find the topic interesting. I have recently spent some time discussing with friends whether or not a guy we know should sleep with an eighteen year old girl. He is 32 and believes that it is not a big deal. I'm not 100 percent sure if it is or isn't.

Personally, i think it's a little creepy but we went back and forth with some decent points on the subject. So I pose this question to the forum.

At what age would you consider too old for sex with an eighteen year old?

This discussion spun off into various other scenarios.

We all know some 18 year olds look 25 but what if the 32 year old is sleeping with an 18 year old that looks 15?

What if the 18 year old is male and the 32 year old is female?

What if 32 year old not just sleeps with a 18 but aggressively pursues them? Is there a difference between one time and a guy that prefers them that young?

I know what the law says, I'm just curious as to what you feel is taboo. How old?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 30 years old and recently married, so this question isn't really for me but I find the topic interesting. I have recently spent some time discussing with friends whether or not a guy we know should sleep with an eighteen year old girl. He is 32 and believes that it is not a big deal. I'm not 100 percent sure if it is or isn't.

Personally, i think it's a little creepy but we went back and forth with some decent points on the subject. So I pose this question to the forum.

At what age would you consider too old for sex with an eighteen year old?

This discussion spun off into various other scenarios.

We all know some 18 year olds look 25 but what if the 32 year old is sleeping with an 18 year old that looks 15?

What if the 18 year old is male and the 32 year old is female?

What if 32 year old not just sleeps with a 18 but aggressively pursues them? Is there a difference between one time and a guy that prefers them that young?

I know what the law says, I'm just curious as to what you feel is taboo. How old?

It depends...is he a teacher?

It honestly depends on 3 things

1- How hot is the 18 year old

2- Mature is the 18 year old

3- When will this opportunity present its self again?

This question did come up in the discussion.

What if she wasn't hot at all?

What if she was flat chested, had braces, and looked 15?

However old it takes for the 18 year old to not be willing to have sex with him.

Seriously...the only thing I have against your friend is that the 18 year old won't be sleeping with me.

This was the consensus of alot of the group.

Does your rule have a limit though?

What if the 18 year old wanted to sleep with a 50 year old?

I think there's a few different things here.

Finding an 18 year old attractive, and wanting to have sex with them is pretty normal.

Personally maturing at some point, and realizing there's more to life than banging a hot 18 year old seems to happen at different stages for lots of people.

Actively pursuing 18 year-olds for a relationship because you prefer them to women your own age probably says a lot about you, and I'm not sure any of what it's saying is good.

I have one question. With so many hot 30 and 40 year olds out there why would anyone want to have sex with an 18 year old? Hell even with I was 18 I was doing women in their 30's.

I agree with you 100 percent. An 18 year old doesn't know how to be sexy so they try and compensate by having bad sex.

Truthfully, not everyone sees it that way.

I think there's a few different things here.

Finding an 18 year old attractive, and wanting to have sex with them is pretty normal.

Personally maturing at some point, and realizing there's more to life than banging a hot 18 year old seems to happen at different stages for lots of people.

Actively pursuing 18 year-olds for a relationship because you prefer them to women your own age probably says a lot about you, and I'm not sure any of what it's saying is good.

I think that sums it up nicely but a suprising number of guys are cool with it. I'm not sure if it's the majority or not.

It comes down to the individuals involved but speaking in general terms, an 18 yo doesn't really have the emotion complexity to deal with a 32 yo. So, you're friend is pretty much taking advantage of that fact. If he's 42 and she's 25 then no issue exists, for me at least. Girls that age are easy to manipulate...it's really not a fair and level playing field. At that young age, your buddy really should have some respect and consider her someone's daughter and not someone to bend over.