Will the Bills make a pick up/trade

The season he almost here. I was wondering if the Bills will make any moves to try to improve the team. Or do you guys think we are going to stick with what we have?

I believe barring a major injury the Bills are going with what they have.

IMO, most likely transaction would be a Lynch trade.

Anyone have any suggestions/thoughts that could improve our team via trades/pickups?

The season he almost here. I was wondering if the Bills will make any moves to try to improve the team. Or do you guys think we are going to stick with what we have?

Anyone have any suggestions/thoughts that could improve our team via trades/pickups?

Past history says we will stick with what we have. You never know, this is a knew regime.

I really want to bring in a veteran LT and a veteran WR. Hard to believe they are happy with Bell and Hardy/Johnson.

Past history says we will stick with what we have. You never know, this is a knew regime.

I really want to bring in a veteran LT and a veteran WR. Hard to believe they are happy with Bell and Hardy/Johnson.

+1 I'm more concerned with LT than bringing in another receiver. :rolleyes:

If you see Chris Bronwn's Q&A, Meredith is also fighting for the LT spot and that he may even be the front runner since Bell cannot yet participate in these practices.

I heard that Russ Brandon wants to bring in one of the strippers from Rick's TAlly Ho. It won't make the team any better, but certainly will sell more tickets. She'll be on the O-Line with Wang and Wood.

I guess there would be no need for Levitre

:rolleyes:

I'd like to see us make some attempt to shore up the LT position.

And I can't believe that Chambers still has a job with the Bills.

Flozell Adams would atleast be an upgrade- for the right price. That would give us a season or 2 to get a premiere LT in the draft, or for Bell/ Meredith to develop.

I wanted to see a veteran QB like Jeff Garcia brought in, but with the revamped coaching staff that finally has a real QB coach and a running back stable like we now have, I am more content with the QB situation for now.

Get us a LT and I'll be happy!

They did improve the team. Got a couple guys to help us in Free agency, Drastically upgraded the Front office, Drafted well for our systems, And most of all got some serious strength and conditioning guys in here.

Trades? I seriously doubt it. Nix likes his draft picks.

I don't think the current regime knows what they have in Bell, Hardy, Johnson, Maybin, or a host of other young players, and if they bring in someone to fill those spots on the team they will not find out either. Hardy, Johnson, and any young player healthy enough should have been mandated to play as soon as DJ was fired last year, if not before when it was obvious the season was a loss. By not playing them, they took an obvious losing season and made it a total loss by not even using it for talent evaluation, effectively forcing the new regime to do it this season and eliminating any chance of them being competitive early on. It sucks, but it is what it is. They will never know if the young guys can play if they glue them to the bench.

They did improve the team. Got a couple guys to help us in Free agency, Drastically upgraded the Front office, Drafted well for our systems, And most of all got some serious strength and conditioning guys in here.

That was the most important move this off-season? Uh oh....

Trades? I seriously doubt it. Nix likes his draft picks.

Really? Then why was he trying to give them away for McNabb?

Agreed.

If you see Chris Bronwn's Q&A, Meredith is also fighting for the LT spot and that he may even be the front runner since Bell cannot yet participate in these practices.

I saw that. Meredith at LT gives me no more comfort than Bell.

I would prefer to see Gaither, Brown or Adams ... any of the above. Veteran experience at tackle will go a long way.

I don't think the current regime knows what they have in Bell, Hardy, Johnson, Maybin, or a host of other young players, and if they bring in someone to fill those spots on the team they will not find out either. Hardy, Johnson, and any young player healthy enough should have been mandated to play as soon as DJ was fired last year, if not before when it was obvious the season was a loss. By not playing them, they took an obvious losing season and made it a total loss by not even using it for talent evaluation, effectively forcing the new regime to do it this season and eliminating any chance of them being competitive early on. It sucks, but it is what it is. They will never know if the young guys can play if they glue them to the bench.

I did not say don't play them. There are plenty of opportunites for Johnson or Hardy to play even if we bring in a vet.

I expect Maybin to play a lot, especially on passing downs.

Bell ... I would like him to beat out a legimate tackle to become a starter on this team. Last year he was given the job and he was not ready for it. With his injury it remains to be seen if he will be ready this season. His only competion is Meredith and Wang. Not a great situation to be in.

IDK how the "season is ALMOST here" when we haven't even gotten very close to training camp yet...

But, I wouldn't trade anybody, I would continue to stockpile talent and go from there. The only thing worth doing is bringing in some free agents that the F.O. and Coaching staff thinks could benefit this team...especially after July 1st cuts...or is it June 1st? Because that would be today...so will there be big name cuts today?

I think it will depend on how the quarterback situation plays out. If it turns out Brohm falls flat, and Fitzpatrick and Edwards are who we thought they were ;) , I don't see the team making a move. They will want to retain those picks for next year to trade or draft for a quarterback.

I don't put a lot of stock in Levi Brown, sorry.

However, if the coaching staff has strong confidence in either Brohm or Edwards, and they take off in the new offense, I could see them making a move for a Left Tackle.

I heard that Russ Brandon wants to bring in one of the strippers from Rick's TAlly Ho. It won't make the team any better, but certainly will sell more tickets. She'll be on the O-Line with Wang and Wood.

That shows how little you know. Brandon would get strippers from the Sundowner.

PTR

Will the Bills make a pick up/trade

Who's pickup would they trade?

IDK how the "season is ALMOST here" when we haven't even gotten very close to training camp yet...

But, I wouldn't trade anybody, I would continue to stockpile talent and go from there. The only thing worth doing is bringing in some free agents that the F.O. and Coaching staff thinks could benefit this team...especially after July 1st cuts...or is it June 1st? Because that would be today...so will there be big name cuts today?

It's June first, cuts day but don't expect much of anything. The June first date is used principley for cap reasons. Since there's no cap this year they don't need it. JMO