Will the Bills make a pick up/trade

I did not say don't play them. There are plenty of opportunites for Johnson or Hardy to play even if we bring in a vet.

I expect Maybin to play a lot, especially on passing downs.

Bell ... I would like him to beat out a legimate tackle to become a starter on this team. Last year he was given the job and he was not ready for it. With his injury it remains to be seen if he will be ready this season. His only competion is Meredith and Wang. Not a great situation to be in.

Didn't mean to imply that you were suggesting they don't play the youngins. Was using your post more as a jumping off point of saying I think there is a youth movement afoot, and unless Nix and Gailey feel what they have is destined to fail, I don't see them bringing in anyone soon. I see Green at RT, either Meredith or Bell at LT, and Wang and the loser of the LT battle as depth, as well as Calloway and Levitre if need be. I agree that Bell was not ready, but neither was the offense in general. Meredith looked ok toward the end of the season. I think they go with one of the young guys in order to figure out if they need to draft a LT in the 1st or 2nd, or pick up a free agent next season when maybe there is a better selection of UFAs.

At WR, I see them going with Hardy or Johnson as #2, and a combination of Parrish, Hardy/Johnson, and Spiller in other formations. Again, unless there it looks like a disaster early, I wouldn't expect any moves. I really think Nix is taking into account the total ineptitude of the previous coaching staff in player evaluation.