Bills and Sabres Uniforms

I sure wish the Sabres would switch back to the old style Sabres uniform (I guess that would be there 3rd uniform that

they occasionally wear now...or very similar) permamently!! I don't like the design too much of the other two uniforms. Anxious, to know what everyone thinks!! Sounds like another bilboard idea to me...???

Also, I am not sure which uniforms are the best uniforms the Bills have ever worn, but I know my favorites don't include

their typical home and away uniform that they currently wear. I guess they have a alternate uniform which was better than

their primary uniform in my book. I am curious to get some opinions on that as well??? I don't even like the shade of blue

that they use either...I think it is called royal blue and I almost painted my son's room in Bill's colors, but couldn't use their

current shades..because to be honest I didn't like them.

Hope to get some feedback and if someone wants to keep track feel more than free to do so as I don't have too much time with several young children.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the bills should switch back to the throwback symbol of the buffalo in whitle and have red helmets with the white symbol or even have the buffalo be in blue. I just think the old throwback buffalo symbol is way better and appealing than

the one we currently use.

i think the bills should switch back to the throwback symbol of the buffalo in white and have red helmets with the white symbol or even have the buffalo be in blue. I just think the old throwback buffalo symbol is way better and appealing than

the one we currently use.

Can't confirm it but the Sabres are going back to the original uniforms next year and the Bills need to go back to what they wore in 1974-1981 with the white helmets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AFC-Thro...Uniform-BUF.PNG

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall05/brownlee/bills.html

what OJ is wearing.

:P My favorite uniform too! However, it is not the uniform associated with the Bills most successful eras, which are the mid-60's uniforms (the Bills current throwbacks) or, the early 1990's togs, worn during the Super Bowl run.

I just love the white helmet, with the charging buffalo...nucci's avatar! The red, standing buffalo is cool too, but kind of dull...I know they changed to the charging buffalo in 1974, to symbolize the hard charging running game that the Bills had with the Juice, but, to me, it conjures up images of the great offenses the Bills had with Ferguson, Butler and Cribbs. My favorite era of Bills football...

I always liked the Bills 1963 uniforms - I can't figure out why they weren't used for a longer time.

Damn You! LOL! I thought you might be doing this, but the '63 uni doesn't get alot of press and I always liked the subtle style. One red stripe on the helmet.

But NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!

Sabres: I'd like to see old logo with an update on the colors, I'm thinking navy and gold (like St. Louis Rams)

Bills: I like the current throwbacks the best and would like to see them worn full time.

Sabres: I lactually was just FINALLY getting used to slug. Almost to the point where I didn't mind it anymore, however I can't wait to see the new road whites! Here's the new alternate 3rd home jersey...http://thepuckdoctors.com/2010/03/new-buffalo-sabres-jersey/...except for the color of blue is supposed to be the same darker shade of blue that they currently use.

Bills: Just modify the current uniform to have the top and bottoms MATCH. Let's start there! One solid red stripe "flowing into" 5 multi-colored stripes?

The Sabres are going back to their current 3rd jersey(dark blue old logo) as their new home jersey, and the classic white as the away jerseys. they haven't announced a new 3rd jersey yet. It's on their site somewhere, I picked this info up during the playoffs.

As for the Bills, I absolutely LOVE our current throwbacks from 2009, would love to see those Uni's again. There was a pictiure of Trent getting demolished by a Titan on ESPN recently, and I thought "Man trent's Uni looks good while he is getting crushed"

Actually Reebok said there is going to be an alternate home jersey (3rd sweater) next year...the "3rd jerseys" with the classic logo that they wore last year are the new home jerseys. A white classic logo with the darker blueyellow color will be the new road sweaters.

Let yesterdays uniforms remain in the the past. Come up with something new...the problem is not the uniforms as much as the teams in them. Once we start winning these uniforms will look a lot better. If I had to pick a favorite past uniform it would be the 90's superbowl team uniforms. Just not a fan of the 60's uniforms. I can't imagine how the royal blue tops and bottoms would look together.

Let yesterdays uniforms remain in the the past. Come up with something new...the problem is not the uniforms as much as the teams in them. Once we start winning these uniforms will look a lot better. If I had to pick a favorite past uniform it would be the 90's superbowl team uniforms. Just not a fan of the 60's uniforms. I can't imagine how the royal blue tops and bottoms would look together.

I hear you, but the current Bills uniforms are horrid. The home jersey is ok, however the road jersey is gimmicky and the designers obviously had no clue because the stripes down the sides of the jerseys don't even match up with the stripes on the pants.

I'm amazed the Bills haven't seized on the opportunity to re-do these clown suits and give the fans what they want.

The Sabres made a mistake with the slug, but thankfully they realized this relatively quickly and it is now a thing of the past.

I hear you, but the current Bills uniforms are horrid. The home jersey is ok, however the road jersey is gimmicky and the designers obviously had no clue because the stripes down the sides of the jerseys don't even match up with the stripes on the pants.

I'm amazed the Bills haven't seized on the opportunity to re-do these clown suits and give the fans what they want.

The Sabres made a mistake with the slug, but thankfully they realized this relatively quickly and it is now a thing of the past.

Agree, fans will spend more $$ on gear if they love the product. I doubt anyone loves the current unis. I find it hard to believe that someone in marketing or in the organization doesn't know what the fans like.

Yeah they have got to do something with the current Bills unis. Maybe put the charging Buffalo on the shoulder instead of having the players number in 10 different spots. We need an updated uni. Lets have Nevergiveup reach out to whoever he needs to to get this taken care of.