Classic Wrestling Clip

I never understood the appeal of that stuff.

Just as long as it isn't the Hulkster baby! I just might have to cry in front of of all you Hulkamaniacs!

Sorry... I just had to chime in with that!

:thumbsup:

You are preaching to the choir Chef!

I used to love it. That was before WWE, when it was actually WWF and there still was WCW. Now it is to much of a soap opera, i occasionaly tune in time to time, and see how bad it has gotten.

I have at least 50 VHS tapes of stuff i recorded off of pay-per-view.

In fact I may go watch the 1994 royal Rumble righ now!

Just as long as it isn't the Hulkster baby! I just might have to cry in front of of all you Hulkamaniacs!

Sorry... I just had to chime in with that!

:ph34r:

If you didn't, I would've :thumbsup:

It really appeals to kids for whatever reason. I use to love wrestling when I was a kid but now I don't watch. I think if you never got into it as a kid then you just won't get into it or get the appeal.

There are some people who are'nt into certain things Chef.

Judging from your avatar I take it you are a fan of South Park, whereas many people may not find that appealing.

Judging from your avatar I take it you are a fan of South Park, whereas many people may not find that appealing.

But anyone who never liked the Transformers should be shot on sight. And now I have no clue if that should be shot "on sight" or "on site". They both seem to work.

But anyone who never liked the Transformers should be shot on sight. And now I have no clue if that should be shot "on sight" or "on site". They both seem to work.

where they stand

Shot where they stand works.

Unless the person is sitting.

Oh I get why people don't like South Park. I just don't get why people like wrestling. But then again I don't get why people don't like a lot of things and there are a lot of things that I like that people don't get. Such is life.

Oh I get why people don't like South Park. I just don't get why people like wrestling. But then again I don't get why people don't like a lot of things and there are a lot of things that I like that people don't get. Such is life.

I don't get it.

Either they're idiots, or you're an idiot. There's no middle ground on this one.

My brother recently asked me in bewilderment "how do you pick who to root for?". As if there's no such thing as 'smarks'. Some people just don't get it. Although I do agree with Dorkula that it's largely sucked since the demise of WCW. I've found myself watching the CBS shows on Monday night lately; maybe I'm just getting old.

It really appeals to kids for whatever reason. I use to love wrestling when I was a kid but now I don't watch. I think if you never got into it as a kid then you just won't get into it or get the appeal.

Not just children... My old Italian grandmother in-law loved it too... My wife tells stories how she totally loved the spectacle. Rolled down her socks (ala Mama's Family) with her house dress on and plopped on the chair...

"Johnny! Give me a Jen-ahh-zee (Genesee beer)!"

:worthy::wallbash: