Day One of Mini-Camp

"On the defensive side of the ball Reggie Corner and Leodis McKelvin came to play."

against rookies.... but it has me somewhat excited that a lot of our second year players came in the first place.

Uhh, did I miss something--aren't those two guys now third year players? McKelvin basically missed the year, but he's still technically entering his third-year, right?

"On the defensive side of the ball Reggie Corner and Leodis McKelvin came to play."

against rookies.... but it has me somewhat excited that a lot of our second year players came in the first place.

MEDIA ADVISORY

Monday, May 3, 2010

Please be sure to read the following guidelines as they pertain to media covering the Bills during Rookie Mini-Camp. Many of the elements changed for this year.

ORCHARD PARK, NY – The Buffalo Bills will hold their Rookie Mini-Camp from Friday, May 7 – Sunday, May 9 at the Buffalo Bills training facility in Orchard Park, NY.

All 2010 Bills Draft picks, players currently on the team’s roster with two accrued NFL seasons or less and a group of undrafted college free agents are scheduled to participate in the three-day mini-camp, though the camp is voluntary for veteran players.

Moats at ILB and Batten at OLB??? Isn't that backwards? I had read Moats was going to be a good 3-4OLB due to quick burst.

nope, Batten OLB & Moats inside, to start. Moats considered a bit short for OLB, but may wind up there anyway.

Good to hear the encouraging notes on Levi Brown. They said he had a "lively arm" and threw a good looking deep ball. :thumbsup:

here's the link on that. I was glad to hear we have a QB that's alive, period!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/05/07/b...has-a-live-arm/

McKelvin IMO did well last year prior to the injury. I'm not worried about him at corner. Nice to see him and other non-rooks there as you say.

Anyone else find it odd that Brown doesn't mention Maybin when he lists the LBs playing with the 'first' team? He's there, he's in the video highlights...

Yeah, Beerball. I find that to be a big red flag, actually.

Danny Batten and undrafted Antonio Coleman were the two first team outside backers, per Chris Brown.

I think it would be a good move for the bills, what about Kyle Williams, and a 3rd. They would need DL with Edwards coming here. I think williams would be a better match for the ravens then us.

Why get rid of one of our best players? not a great move imo. I would be pissed if that happened.

Is anyone a bust yet?

PTR

:thumbsup:

Anyone else find it odd that Brown doesn't mention Maybin when he lists the LBs playing with the 'first' team? He's there, he's in the video highlights...

If he was there and Brown didn't mention him, then yeah, I find that odd and troubling. He can't crack a rookie squad?