Day One of Mini-Camp

Don't remember seeing this (from NBC Sports/Pro Football Talk) on the home page or posted - sorry if it's redundant...

"Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin had one of the most unlucky seasons we can remember last year.

His fumble defined a heartbreaking Week One loss to the Patriots. Then his house was vandalized, and he wound up breaking his leg.

But Spring is here, McKelvin's leg has healed, and hope springs eternal. McKelvin was back on the field for the first time Friday, and picked off two passes at Bills minicamp.

We wish him a much luckier 2010."

(Link - McKelvin returns to the field)

Some of the replies - particularly as they relate to Brohm/Brown - are pretty funny.

Don't remember seeing this (from NBC Sports/Pro Football Talk) on the home page or posted - sorry if it's redundant...

"Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin had one of the most unlucky seasons we can remember last year.

His fumble defined a heartbreaking Week One loss to the Patriots. Then his house was vandalized, and he wound up breaking his leg.

But Spring is here, McKelvin's leg has healed, and hope springs eternal. McKelvin was back on the field for the first time Friday, and picked off two passes at Bills minicamp.

We wish him a much luckier 2010."

(Link - McKelvin returns to the field)

Some of the replies - particularly as they relate to Brohm/Brown - are pretty funny.

I thought he did well at CB before the injury (enter Simon to tell me I'm full of **** :thumbsup: ) so I have no worries in that regard. He will have a great McComeback season.

Anyone else find it odd that Brown doesn't mention Maybin when he lists the LBs playing with the 'first' team? He's there, he's in the video highlights...

He didn't mention anything regarding what "team" any of the OLBs were lining up with.

"Sixth-round pick Danny Batten as expected played outside linebacker on the strong side while fellow sixth-round pick Arthur Moats was inside. College free agent Antonio Coleman lined up opposite Batten at the other outside linebacker spot."

I think you were jumping to conclusions since his name wasn't mentioned.

He didn't mention anything regarding what "team" any of the OLBs were lining up with.

"Sixth-round pick Danny Batten as expected played outside linebacker on the strong side while fellow sixth-round pick Arthur Moats was inside. College free agent Antonio Coleman lined up opposite Batten at the other outside linebacker spot."

I think you were jumping to conclusions since his name wasn't mentioned.

I'm assuming that because he mentions Troup lining up with the first group he's running down the 'starters'. Maybin isn't mentioned either way. That's odd.

You could be right, maybe the only 'first teamer' was Troup and the rest was just telling us where folks were playing.

Lineups

On the whole there weren’t many lineup surprises. Second-round pick Torell Troup lined up at nose tackle with the first group here at this minicamp with third-round pick Alex Carrington flanking him at left end. Marlon Favorite saw some time at end and nose tackle.

Rashaad Duncan, who was signed last season as a defensive tackle, appears to be more of an end in the Bills new 3-4 scheme and lined up on the edge in practice Friday.

Sixth-round pick Danny Batten as expected played outside linebacker on the strong side while fellow sixth-round pick Arthur Moats was inside. College free agent Antonio Coleman lined up opposite Batten at the other outside linebacker spot.

I'm assuming that because he mentions Troup lining up with the first group he's running down the 'starters'. Maybin isn't mentioned either way. That's odd.

You could be right, maybe the only 'first teamer' was Troup and the rest was just telling us where folks were playing.

I'll agree that it does seem odd his name wasn't mentioned. Especially since it seems they mentioned every other player who is lining up in a postion that is different from the previous regime.