LT arrested for rape in NY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that has a daughter will agree with me that this man needs to be locked up. Whether or not this is true, a grown man should not be hanging out with a 15 year old.

If he had sex with a 15 yo, he needs to be locked up.

If he beat and forcibly raped her, he needs to be locked up forever.

If he had sex with a 15 yo, he needs to be locked up.

If he beat and forcibly raped her, he needs to be locked up forever.

This + 1,000.000

These actions are inexcusable. I dont care if the pimp sold him the girl, and he didnt know her age. Man how far some people can fall...

Someone explain to me how LT has been a free man up to this point? His life has been a series of poor decisions he has made. Has no one close to this man confronted him or tried intervention?

Someone explain to me how LT has been a free man up to this point? His life has been a series of poor decisions he has made. Has no one close to this man confronted him or tried intervention?

But I thought he was doing so much better ever since he started on NutriSystem and lost more weight than Dan Marino?

" From Newsday "Galleries

Lawrence Taylor

NFL players behaving badly . . .

Giants Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor has been arrested on suspicion of rape and will be formally charged upon completion of an investigation by the Town of Ramapo, N.Y. Dept.

Police dispatcher Peter Medina told Newsday that the incident occurred early Thursday morning at the Holidome Hotel in Montebello. He confirmed that Taylor, 51, who lists his residence as Pembroke Pines, Fla., is being held by Ramapo police.

Lohud.com reported the victim was a 15-year-old girl. The website of the Journal News newspaper, which covers Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties, said the girl was beaten during the attack. Taylor was charged with third-degree rape, according to the website.

"Formal charges will be filed upon the completion of our investigation," Medina said in a statement. A press briefing is scheduled for sometime between 2-4 p.m. at Ramapo police headquarters.

Taylor has a history of run-ins with the law dating back to his playing days. In 1987 he tested positive for and admitted to using cocaine. He managed to avoid positive drug tests later in his career as a way of side-stepping suspensions, but after his retirement he returned to regular drug use and was arrested twice in the 1990s for trying to buy cocaine from undercover police officers. By the end of that decade he had seemingly turned his life around and has credited golf with helping him overcome his addictions. He also appeared on TV's "Dancing With the Stars" last season.

Taylor has said recently he is leading a drug-free, sober life.

"

Pretty much the same as other outlets.

It sounds like the best case scenario for LT is that he's found to have hired a teenaged prostitute, and will be on the hook for prostitution and statutory rape.

The worst case is real bad.

My guess is that he bought her for the night or a few hours and when they were done the Pimp punched her in the face and told her to say LT did it in hopes of getting a lot of money. LT needs to go away for a long time but, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember him having hostility issues with women off the field. Of course if he was coked out of his mind anythings possible.

LT is getting exactly what he deserves though. Ya lie down with dogs you're gonna get fleas. Maybe a long stint in the pokey is just what he needs.

This one sounds like it's going to get ugly. Quick.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100506/NEWS...amapo-with-rape

This link says the 15-year old was a prostitute who was likely punched by her pimp.

So it wasn't the forcible rape of a 15 year old, it was just an arranged sexual rendevous with a 15 year-old runaway who has been sold into a life of sexual slavery.

So...um...did the story just get better or worse for LT?

This + 1,000.000

These actions are inexcusable. I dont care if the pimp sold him the girl, and he didnt know her age. Man how far some people can fall...

And let's not forget, for pimping a 15 year old girl, there should also be a massive sentence.

EDIT: Looking it up online, it looks like he could be on the hook for 15 years.

Oh how nice. Rape, uncle pimp, 15 year old run away punched in the face... based on his history you have to expect crack will come into play too...

What a waste... Wonder if the league will start coming down harder on personal conduct violations. LT had a pattern of behvaioral issues long before he stepped off the field.

I wonder which legends in the making now will end up as total sociopathic trash...

LT obviously is a meesed up individual but it's funny how many people have already convicted him here.

At the very least, LT is guilty of:

1) Bad judgement and/or

2) Weakness of character

I have convicted him on those charges. I'll withhold judgement on the other stuff for awhile.

Pretty clear I would think. But I will try again. Most professional football players are not very smart. Or if they were at one time, their brains have been scrambled by all the helmet to helmet contact in their careers.

Ohhhh....I get it now. Given the oppurtunity, most NFLer's would rape a 15 year old.

We're clear. Thanks.