LT arrested for rape in NY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Is he still playing?

:doh: No he's 51 years old, plus its hard to play when you are strung out on coke these days. Though, I am pretty sure he's in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, which is more than a little associated with the NFL. He's also recognized as one of the top players at his position, if not top defensive players in the history of the NFL :wallbash: ....

Or is he a private citizen now like OJ is?

I'm fairly certain ALL NFL players are private citizens. Are you aware of any that are not?? :beer:

Assuming those details are accurate, WTF was he thinking even having a 15 year old girl in his hotel room.

I know football players aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but come on.

Maybe he was tired of Pig Ben getting all the press so he decided to one up him by going 15.

While time will reveal further detail - if true, what a sad, sad story. One has to wonder if drugs were involved.

Did you see him at the NFL draft, the guy was F'd up. (or coming off of one hell of a night).

If this is proven, lock him up for a long time.

Care to elaborate?

Pretty clear I would think. But I will try again. Most professional football players are not very smart. Or if they were at one time, their brains have been scrambled by all the helmet to helmet contact in their careers.

Assuming those details are accurate, WTF was he thinking even having a 15 year old girl in his hotel room.

I know football players aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but come on.

Maybe he was tired of Pig Ben getting all the press so he decided to one up him by going 15.

If they arrested him I'm guessing they have more than just a story from the girl. There has to be some physical evidence or evidence he gave them during an interrogation. I wonder if they're awaiting DNA test results?