Stapleton, Darnell G RFA 6-3 305 3rd Season PIT TBD

Thomas, Randy G Released 6-5 308 11th Season WAS TBD

Thomas, Tra T Released 6-7 316 12th Season JAC TBD

Toudouze, Michael OT RFA 6-6 303 2nd Season IND TBD

Trueblood, Jeremy T RFA 6-8 320 4th Season TB TBD

Tucker, Ryan G UFA 6-6 315 13th Season CLE TBD

Vincent, Keydrick G UFA 6-5 325 9th Season CAR TBD

Nope

I disagree, I think Adams, Andrews, Brown, Gaither, Jones, Loper, Lutui, Pitts, Sears (if he's healthy), Thomas and Vincent could all step in and either start (in the case of Andrews, Browns, Gaither, Jones, Thomas) or provide valuable veteran backup (Loper, Lutui, Pitts, Sears and Vincent...hell even Simmons).

I disagree, I think Adams, Andrews, Brown, Gaither, Jones, Loper, Lutui, Pitts, Sears (if he's healthy), Thomas and Vincent could all step in and either start (in the case of Andrews, Browns, Gaither, Jones, Thomas) or provide valuable veteran backup (Loper, Lutui, Pitts, Sears and Vincent...hell even Simmons).

I think you need to count out the RFAs by now. If the Bills were gonna make a play for someone like Brown, they would've done it before the draft. What incentive do the Saints have to trade Brown for picks in next year's draft? At this point, you keep the player if you can't get any help for this year's roster.

get adams or gaither, do not trust bell's injury situation, feel the bills could be competitive, who knows?

I think Flozel has some steam left in him to be at least a back up for us and he has a cool name. Screw Gandy, he sucked when he was here and he'll suck anywhere he goes. I still am ok with Reyes but I think Trueblood or Ryan Tucker could pad the T and G spots. I agree, I think that Bell if he can stay healthy is only going to get better and i hope he can but it's scary to look behind him at who we have to back that spot up. All in all i like the guys who we have that can start except for the LT spot... WHO DO WE PLAY IF BELL GOES DOWN AGAIN???

77 Bell, Demetrius OL 6-5 307 25 2 Northwestern State University

73 Chambers, Kirk OL 6-7 315 31 6 Stanford

61 Gaddis, Christian OL 6-1 300 25 2 Villanova

Green, Cornell OL 6-6 315 33 12 Central Florida

63 Hangartner, Geoff OL 6-5 301 28 6 Texas A&M

74 Hennessey, Nick OL 6-5 291 23 R Colgate

67 Levitre, Andy OL 6-2 305 23 2 Oregon State

69 Meredith, Jamon OL 6-5 304 23 2 South Carolina

76 Ramsey, Andre OL 6-5 322 22 2 Ball State

66 Watkins, Jason OL 6-6 325 24 1 Florida

70 Wood, Eric OL 6-4 315 24 2 Louisville

Calloway, Kyle OT 6-6 323 R Iowa

Wang, Ed OT

The problem is OT. We have a guy coming off a surgery that has not proven himself yet. and his backup is a guy named Wang who has not played a down of NFL Football. When the hell are they going to realize that we need to bring in more OT bodies. This is what bugs me the most about previous and current management. No sense of urgency. No idea that we are one injury away from a total breakdown in our line. They always feel we will be ok. When the hell did just be OK work out. We need to be serious about building a winner. How can you do that (Like Buddy Nix) said when your QB is on his back. Enough already. Start backing up what you say and get a proven OT. The frustrating thing is we are two or three guys away from being a decent team. Get an OT, a good #2 receiver and maybe a reliable TE and we could compete.

The problem is OT. We have a guy coming off a surgery that has not proven himself yet. and his backup is a guy named Wang who has not played a down of NFL Football. When the hell are they going to realize that we need to bring in more OT bodies. This is what bugs me the most about previous and current management. No sense of urgency. No idea that we are one injury away from a total breakdown in our line. They always feel we will be ok. When the hell did just be OK work out. We need to be serious about building a winner. How can you do that (Like Buddy Nix) said when your QB is on his back. Enough already. Start backing up what you say and get a proven OT. The frustrating thing is we are two or three guys away from being a decent team. Get an OT, a good #2 receiver and maybe a reliable TE and we could compete.

I agree although i feel like we drafted the right people the 09 draft - levitre and wood , then picked up haungartner at C, we should've solidified it with another few starters in the 2010 draft. At least giving a chance for our 3 so so QB's up to now to show if they have skills beyond so so level.

Wang looks to be at least a 2 to 3 year build up until he's able to actually compete and even though we couldn't stop the run last year on defense it was most likely because the offense couldn't keep them rested. 3 and outs and the QB on his back all the time = a losing team.

When you can say that Oakland is probably going to have a better record than the Bills this year shows that our offseason additions are average at best (outside of a RB which we had 2 plausable options already). Everyone's excuse is "it's a rebuilding year and the QB's next year are better... ok. i get it, so we wait till next year to get a signal caller but who's to say making the move for campbell wasn't the best call at the time for the bills? I guess we'll see if he turns out to be the long term QB in OAK.

Even looking at St. Louis. They went QB , OL, OL in the draft. Obviously they know that in order to turn it around they needed better protection for their biggest position on the team. I don't know why we can't get that through our heads in the front office. If you have a stellar O-Line at least you have more time for your QB to go through reads. But having a great line is nothing if you don't have someone who can deliver the ball to receivers. I agree with Nix on the fact that we may find that we have a QB that can get it done with what we have but not if he's laying on his back or has people in his face before he even gets to the second read.

Adams, Flozell T Released 6-7 338 12th Season DAL TBD

Andrews, Shawn G Released 6-4 335 6th Season PHI TBD

Barron, Alex T RFA 6-7 302 5th Season STL TBD

Brown, Jammal T RFA 6-6 313 5th Season NO TBD

Colledge, Daryn G RFA 6-4 308 4th Season GB TBD

Cook, Damion T UFA 6-5 330 9th Season DET TBD

Evans, Jahri G RFA 6-4 318 4th Season NO TBD

Federkeil, Daniel T RFA 6-6 290 4th Season IND TBD

Forney, Kynan G UFA 6-3 302 9th Season JAC TBD

Frye, Brandon OT RFA 6-4 305 3rd Season SEA TBD

Gaither, Jared T RFA 6-9 340 3rd Season BAL TBD

Gandy, Mike T UFA 6-4 316 9th Season ARI TBD

Gorin, Brandon T UFA 6-6 308 8th Season DEN TBD

Johnson, Charlie T RFA 6-4 305 4th Season IND TBD

Jones, Levi T UFA 6-5 307 8th Season WAS TBD

Loper, Daniel G Released 6-6 320 5th Season DET TBD

Lutui, Deuce G RFA 6-4 338 4th Season ARI TBD

Mankins, Logan G RFA 6-4 310 5th Season NE TBD

Mawae, Kevin C UFA 6-4 289 16th Season TEN TBD

McIntosh, Damion T UFA 6-4 320 10th Season SEA TBD

McKinney, Seth G UFA 6-3 310 8th Season BUF TBD

McNeill, Marcus T RFA 6-7 336 4th Season SD TBD

Norman, Dennis T UFA 6-5 313 9th Season SD TBD

Pace, Orlando T Released 6-7 325 13th Season CHI TBD

Penn, Donald T RFA 6-5 305 4th Season TB TBD

Pitts, Chester G UFA 6-4 308 8th Season HOU TBD

Preston, Duke C RFA 6-5 311 5th Season DAL TBD

Rabach, Casey C UFA 6-4 295 9th Season WAS TBD

Reed, Tyler G Released 6-5 305 2nd Season CHI TBD

Reyes, Tutan G UFA 6-3 310 10th Season HOU TBD

Runyan, Jon T UFA 6-7 330 14th Season SD TBD

Ryan, Greg C RFA 6-4 295 Rookie BAL TBD

Salaam, Ephraim T UFA 6-7 310 12th Season HOU TBD

Saucedo, Lou T RFA 6-5 330 Rookie BAL TBD

Sears, Arron OT Released 6-3 319 3rd Season TB TBD

Simmons, Kendall G UFA 6-3 315 8th Season BUF TBD

Stapleton, Darnell G RFA 6-3 305 3rd Season PIT TBD

Tucker, Ryan G UFA 6-6 315 13th Season CLE TBD

Vincent, Keydrick G UFA 6-5 325 9th Season CAR TBD

Depth???

I think we could at least get ONE starter from that group...if not 2. There are certainly a few names on there that could start for our beloved Buffalo Bills offensive line.

The problem is OT. We have a guy coming off a surgery that has not proven himself yet. and his backup is a guy named Wang who has not played a down of NFL Football. When the hell are they going to realize that we need to bring in more OT bodies. This is what bugs me the most about previous and current management. No sense of urgency. No idea that we are one injury away from a total breakdown in our line. They always feel we will be ok. When the hell did just be OK work out. We need to be serious about building a winner. How can you do that (Like Buddy Nix) said when your QB is on his back. Enough already. Start backing up what you say and get a proven OT. The frustrating thing is we are two or three guys away from being a decent team. Get an OT, a good #21 receiver and maybe a reliable TEQB and we could compete.

I couldn't agree with you more, except for the edits.

I think we're okay on the line. I'd rather not cut a guy like Klopenstein just to go out and sign an all-pro LT like Flozell Adams. :rolleyes:

Depth???

I think we could at least get ONE starter from that group...if not 2. There are certainly a few names on there that could start for our beloved Buffalo Bills offensive line.

Hell, Mike Gandy would be an upgrade for us at LT, RT and/or Guard. He would be a great signing for a veteran presence and for his versatility and experience.

Hell, Mike Gandy would be an upgrade for us at LT, RT and/or Guard. He would be a great signing for a veteran presence and for his versatility and experience.

NO NO NO NO! Short of that, NO! If we're going to bring in failure, let's at least make it face we haven't seen before.

I hope your being serious...or is that sarcasm?

Because, I DO agree...the guy started at LEFT TACKLE for a Super Bowl team a couple years ago.

Others I would include as UPGRADES to our line...

Adams, Flozell T Released 6-7 338 12th Season DAL TBD

Andrews, Shawn G Released 6-4 335 6th Season PHI TBD

Colledge, Daryn G RFA 6-4 308 4th Season GB TBD

Evans, Jahri G RFA 6-4 318 4th Season NO TBD

Frye, Brandon OT RFA 6-4 305 3rd Season SEA TBD

Gaither, Jared T RFA 6-9 340 3rd Season BAL TBD

Johnson, Charlie T RFA 6-4 305 4th Season IND TBD

Jones, Levi T UFA 6-5 307 8th Season WAS TBD

Lutui, Deuce G RFA 6-4 338 4th Season ARI TBD

Mankins, Logan G RFA 6-4 310 5th Season NE TBD

Mawae, Kevin C UFA 6-4 289 16th Season TEN TBD

McNeill, Marcus T RFA 6-7 336 4th Season SD TBD

Pace, Orlando T Released 6-7 325 13th Season CHI TBD

Penn, Donald T RFA 6-5 305 4th Season TB TBD

Pitts, Chester G UFA 6-4 308 8th Season HOU TBD

Runyan, Jon T UFA 6-7 330 14th Season SD TBD

Salaam, Ephraim T UFA 6-7 310 12th Season HOU TBD

Sears, Arron OT Released 6-3 319 3rd Season TB TBD

I think ALL of those guys could provide an upgrade...obviously some WAY MORE than others. I would prefer to go after some of the younger guys, but I think we could use a serious, "wily ole veteran" to get this line in check...somebody like Faneca would have been great, and somebody like Mawae could really provide some MUCH needed leadership.

As of yesterday Tony Washington was still available - the rookie free agent who had a second or late 1st round grade... I really can't believe, considering our particular need, that we haven't gone after this guy. Imagine this late getting a potential lock starter at LT, with our young interior... we could go into next year just needing that QB spot, and being able to trade whatever to get the best one.

Even looking at St. Louis. They went QB , OL, OL in the draft. Obviously they know that in order to turn it around they needed better protection for their biggest position on the team. I don't know why we can't get that through our heads in the front office. If you have a stellar O-Line at least you have more time for your QB to go through reads. But having a great line is nothing if you don't have someone who can deliver the ball to receivers. I agree with Nix on the fact that we may find that we have a QB that can get it done with what we have but not if he's laying on his back or has people in his face before he even gets to the second read.

We should have taken Okung! Oh wait....he was taken......

We should have taken Williams.....oh wait- he was taken and got his QB killed last year.....

We should have taken Davis.....oh wait.....he was taken and plays like a third round player

Maybe what we should have done, is draft Wang in the first round, so he could be a franchise tackle.......

I hate to say it, but your right. We need some guys with game experience and versatility. I mean Langston Walker could be a back up

All we can do is wait and hope someone in the Bills org wakes up and realizes just how weak the LT position is, if they were to get one decent player that grades better then Bell I know I'd feel better about the upcoming season.

No other position is as important because he protects the QB's blind side, the Bills can get by with sub par play from any other position on the offensive line and still win. Because sub par is all they currently have on that line.

3 months to go and my biggest fear is we wait and watch and this staff pulls a jauron ...and other teams get the pick of the litter of FA LT's... and the bills end up not signing anyone just like last year

Reyes, Tutan G UFA 6-3 310 10th Season HOU TBD

Bring 'em back!

Duke Preston knows how to get to RWS...but the Bills will likely not get serious until they see what they have with Bell coming off a torn ACL...here is what rotoworld has posted:

The Bills plan to keep fifth-round pick Ed Wang at left tackle, where he played as a college senior at Virginia Tech.

"He's got size. He's got intelligence and he's got left tackle ability," said GM Buddy Nix. "He can pass protect."

Bills quarterbacks will be in trouble no matter if Wang or Demetrius Bell wins the left tackle job. Bell is coming off a torn ACL. Wang lacks ideal length (6'4", 33 3/4" arms). It's early, but Buffalo looks like the favorite for the 2011 No. 1 overall pick.

I like those two along with Gaither... I'm very interested to see what happens here.. I'll be shocked if they go into camp with what is on the roster right now... If Butler didn't retire, I'd feel differently, but.... yea... you know.