Incredible photoshop

I think it would be cool if the Bills had a jersey thats primairly red. Like how Jags have one thats all black with a little bit of teal and white.

The Bills could have an all red jersey with some blue and white.

It might look ugly but then again it might not. It would be cool to see

There were some red Rob Johnson "alternates" back in the day. Looked awful.

It's good, not incredible. Changing the color of the uni is quite simple if you know photoshop. All that's left is the cloning out the nike swoosh and a few other logos, adding the blue stripe across the shoulder pad and helmet, adding a skewed bills logo to the helmet, and adding the numbers. I'd say adding the helmet logo and the numbers were probably the hardest part, someone with incredible photoshop skills would make that look better. Hey, I'm just saying...

I think it would be cool if the Bills had a jersey thats primairly red. Like how Jags have one thats all black with a little bit of teal and white.

The Bills could have an all red jersey with some blue and white.

It might look ugly but then again it might not. It would be cool to see

I think those might look too much like the Patsies* throw-back unis .... Linky Thingy

They just need to simplify the unis- make the stripe match from pants to shirt, and pick a dam blue already, would go a long way to improvmnt.

I personally like the royal blue, but if they want to use the navy, then use it, and change the helmet blue in logo to navy as well.

If it were me, I make the pant strip solid red, like someone else said, going up to shoulder. Keep the royal blue, but maybe darken it, and drop the dark navy. get rid of so many strips on helmet. get rid of gray. get rid of shoulder-area color thing & piping. simplify.

All right, time to ask again - where do you get this stuff done? I've got a number of old jerseys that I'd like to convert, but I have no idea on the who, where, or how much.

He's wearing 21....ugh. At least I didn't burn my 2 authentic Willis McGahee jerseys. Any advice on a who could replace the mcgahee sticking with spiller?

I sent mine to a local embroidery shop in Miami. The guy is charging me $38 to do it. The only problem is, I had to remove a nameplate from an old replica Spikes jersey so the guy can stitch Spiller into the back of the Spikes nameplate and then cover up the McGahee nameplate with the new one. Taking out each letter on the McGahee jersey would've been too much of a pain and could have ruined the jersey.

I'll post a picture when I get mine back next week to show you how it turns out.

I just bought an authentic McGahee jersey from eBay on Friday for $30 and just sent it over to my friend who runs an embroidery shop in Geneseo by the college. I paid $15 to have SPILLER embroidered on the back, so $45 for an authentic jersey with stitched name & numbers! They also charge $5 for the cheap screen-printed name if that's what you prefer.

Now watch...McKelvin & Spiller make some sort of deal to switch #'s!!!!!! I can see it already...:P

Jesus Christ on a crutch, when are we going to get new unis instead of this Arena Football League bull ****

You can't call our unis even close to Arena League until you have seen the Iowa Barnstormers. The most awful uniforms in the history of sports.

My first thought too was that our uniforms suck. I like him in the Clemson orange much better.

If this had photoshopped into our throwbacks, that would have been much sweeter.

God, I love the throwbacks and hate the new ones.