UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

I saw Tebow at the Canadian ballet, he was getting a lap dance. I went up talked to him and he said he loves it here in Buffalo and he said that Buddy Nix told him if he is there at 9 the Bills will pick him. He was also signing autographs, he signed the strippers ass!

LOL

And you called me a troll

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Tebow at the Canadian ballet, he was getting a lap dance. I went up talked to him and he said he loves it here in Buffalo and he said that Buddy Nix told him if he is there at 9 the Bills will pick him. He was also signing autographs, he signed the strippers ass!

LOL

You have done nothing today to change my opinion of you.

I'm starting to get a little scared that the Bills might actually take Tebow in the first two rounds. To me, DT and LT need to be addressed with starters from the draft. If there are guys that can do that after the first two rounds, then great, but it's more of a crapshoot. LT with our first pick, as there are 4 quality guys out there, and maybe Cody or Cam Thomas in the second would immediately address our two biggest needs.

I have yet to hear a single quote from ANYONE out there who thinks that Tebow can be a solid NFL starter. I hear that he has great character, a will to win, and a great athlete. Well, so was Tim Couch. Would I take a flyer on him in the 4th or 5th round? Sure. But people have him going before round 3 and I can't imagine passing on a needed position on the team for a chance that this guy may pan out to be an average QB.

I'm sorry, unless we trade back in the first and generate a second, 2nd round pick and then maybe use that one on Tebow, I am going to be very angry.

Is there anyone out there who really thinks that we can afford to put off one of our other glaring holes to take Tebow in the second? I know we need a QB, but him and that early? I really hope not.

I would draft Tebow in the second round

Ok, if you can remind me as to when I called anyone a troll today, you'll stay off my ignore list.

Other people called you a troll when you were talking junk in the shout box! Jog your memory?

First off, I was at no point talking junk as I was standing up for Simon and at no point did a name anyone's name. I did say people got sick of hearing some of the stupid crap people post on here on a repeated basis, especially the people who use multiple accounts to do it. If that offended you, then apparently you believe that you are one of those people. If that makes me a troll, well then paint me green and cover me in warts.

I am hoping that the Bills use their top picks to bolster the lines. That said, the fact that there are any blue chip, future star LTs in this draft is quite debatable imo.

If the Bills draft someone such as Bulaga at #9 (and he looks like a RT in my unquallified opinion), they might think that Tebow makes sense because he is left handed, and of course would sell a YON of tickets.

Something to think about perhaps.

Other people called you a troll when you were talking junk in the shout box! Jog your memory?

First off, I was at no point talking junk as I was standing up for Simon and at no point did a name anyone's name. I did say people got sick of hearing some of the stupid crap people post on here on a repeated basis, especially the people who use multiple accounts to do it. If that offended you, then apparently you believe that you are one of those people. If that makes me a troll, well then paint me green and cover me in warts.

You interjected during a conversation we were having about Simon's post, which was very derogatory!

You interjected during a conversation we were having about Simon's post, which was very derogatory!

For adding another side to the conversation...again I offended you because you believe you fell under the category of people that I mentioned. Maybe you should take your own advice and take message boards a little less seriously.

Guest dog14787
I'm starting to get a little scared that the Bills might actually take Tebow in the first two rounds. To me, DT and LT need to be addressed with starters from the draft. If there are guys that can do that after the first two rounds, then great, but it's more of a crapshoot. LT with our first pick, as there are 4 quality guys out there, and maybe Cody or Cam Thomas in the second would immediately address our two biggest needs.

I have yet to hear a single quote from ANYONE out there who thinks that Tebow can be a solid NFL starter. I hear that he has great character, a will to win, and a great athlete. Well, so was Tim Couch. Would I take a flyer on him in the 4th or 5th round? Sure. But people have him going before round 3 and I can't imagine passing on a needed position on the team for a chance that this guy may pan out to be an average QB.

I'm sorry, unless we trade back in the first and generate a second, 2nd round pick and then maybe use that one on Tebow, I am going to be very angry.

Is there anyone out there who really thinks that we can afford to put off one of our other glaring holes to take Tebow in the second? I know we need a QB, but him and that early? I really hope not.

I'm beginning to wonder about a possible trade back,

I don't see everyone passing on this guy and something seems to be brewing in Buffalo over Tim Tebow. I'll bet Gailey could start using Tebow right from the get go, maybe not as the starting QB, but a slash II .

All else fails I'll bet you could even take the TE out of Tebow and end up with one of the best TE's in the league.

Jim Kelly has been all for Tebow all year. If he could persuade or if some of the other F.O. people are on board with this train of thought - then I can see them taking him at 9 and saying they've got their franchise QB - the one they wanted all along. Tebow's Dad is convinced, for some reason, that Tim will be drafted in the top half of round 1 - no later than 15...

If Jim Kelly has seen Tebow throw and the trainers and coaches think he can win with his skill set, I'd love to see Gailey grab him and put a system in place for him to succeed. Build around Tebow with two solid RB's, maybe a scat back, a good TE in Nelso, Evans, and Hardy for a big wideout... we could see something work, and if that is their plan, I'm all for it. Just have a plan and do it so we can get behind it.

I'm beginning to wonder about a possible trade back,

I don't see everyone passing on this guy and something seems to be brewing in Buffalo over Tim Tebow. I'll bet Gailey could start using Tebow right from the get go, maybe not as the starting QB, but a slash II .

All else fails I'll bet you could even take the TE out of Tebow and end up with one of the best TE's in the league.

Where do you see him being drafted?

I have this feeling that there's been plenty of consideration for the T-bone.

Here's my thoughts:

A) Let's face it. Tebow ain't exactly Gino Toretta. T has a lot more ambition, he'll study, he'll avoid trouble, and he's probably going to be out to prove the world wrong. If Curt Warner could do it... it stands to reason T-Bo has a shot. We shoudn't discount "Drive," expecially as Bills fans.

B) Drafting Tebow is about the ONLY thing that can save Jacksonville from moving. Granted, if some other team doesn't take him, it also stands to reason that if we snag him out of the cusp of Jacksonville, we won't be the team migrating to Los Mexico.

C) The hyper-religionism tells me he is brainwashable... that is of benefit in a footsball sense.

Jim Kelly has been all for Tebow all year. If he could persuade or if some of the other F.O. people are on board with this train of thought - then I can see them taking him at 9 and saying they've got their franchise QB - the one they wanted all along. Tebow's Dad is convinced, for some reason, that Tim will be drafted in the top half of round 1 - no later than 15...

If Jim Kelly has seen Tebow throw and the trainers and coaches think he can win with his skill set, I'd love to see Gailey grab him and put a system in place for him to succeed. Build around Tebow with two solid RB's, maybe a scat back, a good TE in Nelso, Evans, and Hardy for a big wideout... we could see something work, and if that is their plan, I'm all for it. Just have a plan and do it so we can get behind it.

No thoughts regarding the o-line?

Kelly is right about one thing, Trent Edwards sucks. But he's not a college talent evaluator. He doesn't know the system, the players or the coaches down there so he needs to relax. I get the feeling Buddy is going to do what Buddy is going to do anyway. Stick to your job as Bills Rep Jimbo, leave the college stuff to the pros.

saw tim tebow at the buffalo chop house tonight with the bills scouting team.. only to see big jimbo walk in as well.. tebow had a black sports coat on with a small bills logo on it

Never doubted you, naj - thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Would hate to use our 1st or 2nd round pick on him, but am beginning to warm to the idea of grabbing Tebow in round 3, assuming he's still there, and a QB depth chart of Brohm, Fitz, and Tebow...

1- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

2- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee/Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama/Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson

3- Tim Tebow, QB, Florida

4- Cam Thomas, DT, North Carolina/Jason Worilds, OLB, Virginia Tech

5- Riley Cooper, WR, Florida

6a-Brandon Carter, G, Texas Tech

6b-Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri

7a-Josh Hull, ILB, Penn State

7b-Adam Ulatoski, OT, Texas

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

The reason why I didn't believe the OP, is because he said Tebow was wearing a Bills logo. As someone who will be seeking employment from 32 NFL franchises, why wear a competitor's logo?

If he were wearing a Bills logo he was doing it in Buffalo. Not like he wore it to Cleveland or Frisco or wherever. Not a big deal.

Never doubted you, naj - thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Would hate to use our 1st or 2nd round pick on him, but am beginning to warm to the idea of grabbing Tebow in round 3, assuming he's still there, and a QB depth chart of Brohm, Fitz, and Tebow...

1- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

2- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee/Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama/Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson

3- Tim Tebow, QB, Florida

4- Cam Thomas, DT, North Carolina/Jason Worilds, OLB, Virginia Tech

5- Riley Cooper, WR, Florida

6a-Brandon Carter, G, Texas Tech

6b-Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri

7a-Josh Hull, ILB, Penn State

7b-Adam Ulatoski, OT, Texas

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Dan Williams will be gone in the top half of the 1st. Cody might be gone by the bottom of the 1st. Tebow will go in the 2nd or earlier, Cam Thomas will go in the 2nd.

No thoughts regarding the o-line?

The deepest o-line class in years. We will just take the kid from Abilene Christian in the 3rd. And haven't we all agreed that Tim Tebow will not make it out of the top of the second round? Give me a break. Someone is going to take a shot on this kid. It just depends on who will jump first. However thinks that we should just take him in the 3rd is smoking crack.

Kelly is right about one thing, Trent Edwards sucks. But he's not a college talent evaluator. He doesn't know the system, the players or the coaches down there so he needs to relax. I get the feeling Buddy is going to do what Buddy is going to do anyway. Stick to your job as Bills Rep Jimbo, leave the college stuff to the pros.

Buddy will do what Buddy will do. Agreed. But remember Buddy saying he believes a team should draft production? Guys who are not one year wonders, but who have done well over time; the thinking being if a guy has been successful over a long period of time he will more than likely continue to be successful. Tebow fits that category; successful over time, won a lot of games against the stoutest competition in the country, great intangibles, work ethic etc. Although I don't see it at the pro level, I have a feeling Buddy does. It wouldn't come at number 9, but I wouldn't doubt they trade up into the bottom of the 1st if Tebow is still there and they grab him then. For whatever reason Tebow seems to have teams excited about him again after his workout.