NIX AND GAILEY

I think I've figured out the strategy for the buffalo bills. The present admin is looking at Miami signing Dansby, the efforts of Holmgren in Cleveland carelessly discarding dead wood and bringing in free agents and trading, and are laughing up their sleeves at those no-nothings (Holmgren and Parcells). They have a better strategy....

1. DO NOTHING...if you don't do anything the team will automatically get better, because they have to. Ok..we did bring in a tackle from the oakland raiders who is good at getting penalties, and we did bring in Kelley Washington (a move I liked, but nobody is thinking he is even of Josh Reed's caliber as of yet.)

2. TELL PEOPLE YOU CAN'T DO IT ALL IN ONE YEAR. This will be very effective for this year. Next year we will switch to the new mantra that you can't do it all in two years.

3. DRAFT TIM TEBOW or BRADY QUINN---whooops--jimmy clausen. By the time the quarterback busts you can blame it all on the fact that the quarterback was a bust (See...Losman, JP, Edwards, Trent, Collins,Todd, Johnson R.)

We have the situation under control....

I think I've figured out the strategy for the buffalo bills. The present admin is looking at Miami signing Dansby, the efforts of Holmgren in Cleveland carelessly discarding dead wood and bringing in free agents and trading, and are laughing up their sleeves at those no-nothings (Holmgren and Parcells). They have a better strategy....

1. DO NOTHING...if you don't do anything the team will automatically get better, because they have to. Ok..we did bring in a tackle from the oakland raiders who is good at getting penalties, and we did bring in Kelley Washington (a move I liked, but nobody is thinking he is even of Josh Reed's caliber as of yet.)

2. TELL PEOPLE YOU CAN'T DO IT ALL IN ONE YEAR. This will be very effective for this year. Next year we will switch to the new mantra that you can't do it all in two years.

3. DRAFT TIM TEBOW or BRADY QUINN---whooops--jimmy clausen. By the time the quarterback busts you can blame it all on the fact that the quarterback was a bust (See...Losman, JP, Edwards, Trent, Collins,Todd, Johnson R.)

They don't have a clue. They should be signing as many free agents as they can. This whole "do nothing" approach is what is going to keep the Bills a losing team. Sign free agents! That's how you win in today's NFL.

How do you blame Nix or Gailey for the Bills not being able to draft a quarterback ? Again going out and signing players left and right does not work it's been shown over and over and over. Lastly Josh Reed is a joke his last two years under 11 yards per catch average and a big two touchdowns. Wow I can't believe no one has snapped him up - he's so good

Who was out there that was so amazing at a position of need that we should've signed? If there was a star QB or LT or NT that hit the market I'd have said throw money at them and sign them.... there weren't any. All the premiere NT's got franchised, there were no stud LT's available (that I know of) and I don't think Seneca Wallace, Delhomme, Anderson or Quinn are the answer at QB either........

They don't have a clue. They should be signing as many free agents as they can. This whole "do nothing" approach is what is going to keep the Bills a losing team. Sign free agents! That's how you win in today's NFL.

Yea, just ask Washington how that works out. :)

Especially since there's no cap! SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!

How do you blame Nix or Gailey for the Bills not being able to draft a quarterback ? Again going out and signing players left and right does not work it's been shown over and over and over. Lastly Josh Reed is a joke his last two years under 11 yards per catch average and a big two touchdowns. Wow I can't believe no one has snapped him up - he's so good

2 years ago he didn't drop 1 pass. Is it his fault our OC and OL and QB suck? He is what he is. A possession receiver. He's not a star, but he sure can help a team. I'm not so sure I can say that for ANY of our WR's minus Lee. Can you?

First let me discredit number 2. Nix has Publicly stated more then once that it cannot be done in one year it might take two. He also stated they were not going to be big in Free agency this year either which probably ha laot to do witht he fact that all out of the players that were suppose to be free agent became restricted free agents.

2 years ago he didn't drop 1 pass. Is it his fault our OC and OL and QB suck? He is what he is. A possession receiver. He's not a star, but he sure can help a team. I'm not so sure I can say that for ANY of our WR's minus Lee. Can you?

I understand Belichik is giving him a serious look. Hmnnn....Parcells, Holmgren and Belichik (do something to get better)strategy versus the nix/gailey (sit on your hands) strategy...I wonder which one will be more effective?

Why do you bother? LOL...

yea, parcells and holmgren have never won anything...what do they know?...we have chan and buddy-can't go wrong

LOL man do your homework before making statements like this. Holmgren hasn't done much recently. Holmgren was the GM in Seattle up until he lost that responsibility in 2002. He went to the superbowl in 2005 as a HC.

Parcells doesn't spend money on free agents. he has done more with less in Dolphins. He managed to find a coach worth something.

yea, parcells and holmgren have never won anything...what do they know?...we have chan and buddy-can't go wrong

What have they won as GM's?

Holmgren giving 7 million to a washed up Quarterback is the laughingstock of the league.

And seneca Wallace anyone? Sheesh.

Parcells won his Superbowls with an amazing GM- George Young.

LOL man do your homework before making statements like this. Holmgren hasn't done much recently. Holmgren was the GM in Seattle up until he lost that responsibility in 2002. He went to the superbowl in 2005 as a HC.

Parcells doesn't spend money on free agents. he has done more with less in Dolphins. He managed to find a coach worth something.

so you'd rather have buddy than either of them and you trust his judgement more because.....why exactly?. and they got dansby for free i guess.

Who was out there that was so amazing at a position of need that we should've signed? If there was a star QB or LT or NT that hit the market I'd have said throw money at them and sign them.... there weren't any. All the premiere NT's got franchised, there were no stud LT's available (that I know of) and I don't think Seneca Wallace, Delhomme, Anderson or Quinn are the answer at QB either........

I don't know about that, theres a chance that on a better team with some better players Quinn might become a good QB.

The Bills are doing exactly what they said they were going to do, BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT with the remainder of the roster being filled with mid level FA's to fill holes. The Bills are also going to design their offence and defence around who they have, not after a scheme. They aren't going to scrap everything they have to do something different, they aren't going to force a square peg into a round hole

Parcells has built some strong teams. He usually started with strong lnes. Holmgren did nothing with the Seahawks. Ron Wolfe built the Packers. I'm not sure why everyone is so high on him.