Would ya?

/dev/null

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever read. First of all, anyone who wants to put their health at even more of a risk just to set a record is nucking futs!

Worst of all, she has a kid, does it not worry her that her kid will grow up without a mother if she keeps this up?

Interesting read but sick at the same time.

At first I was gonna say at least she has a goal in life. On second thought, she needs a psychiatric evaluation and/or locked up in a mental institution. She'll be able to get on the welfare because she'll be able to claim a disability by being too large and the taxpayers in the long run will be funding her eating.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

A 'belly' man?? :):thumbsup:

Never heard that one before....other than at an Arab wedding.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/w...-worlds-fattest

I don't want her, you can have her. She's too fat for me

I've been saying for years that what this place really needs is more polka references. Well done, sir.

Heard the morning zoo people here talk about this and they brought up the Simpsons episode where Homer eats himself to morbid obesity so he can work from home. This waste of humanity is also named Simpson. So there's that.

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever read. First of all, anyone who wants to put their health at even more of a risk just to set a record is nucking futs!

Worst of all, she has a kid, does it not worry her that her kid will grow up without a mother if she keeps this up?

Interesting read but sick at the same time.

A small part of me wants to see her have a heart attack within the next month. What a stupid thing to do.

ETA: I wonder if Phillipe posts here. :)

At first I was gonna say at least she has a goal in life. On second thought, she needs a psychiatric evaluation and/or locked up in a mental institution. She'll be able to get on the welfare because she'll be able to claim a disability by being too large and the taxpayers in the long run will be funding her eating.

Thought about givin' her props for a goal as well, but YEEEEESH!! She has stretch marks on her face, ferchrissakes!

I've been saying for years that what this place really needs is more polka references. Well done, sir.

Heard the morning zoo people here talk about this and they brought up the Simpsons episode where Homer eats himself to morbid obesity so he can work from home. This waste of humanity is also named Simpson. So there's that.

Ever heard of "Those Idiots" Amazing Polish Polka band. Play at the central Terminal then at a Library in Buffalo for Dyngus Day that i will now try to spell....

Maniskezveich Library...i think :)

Ever heard of "Those Idiots" Amazing Polish Polka band. Play at the central Terminal then at a Library in Buffalo for Dyngus Day that i will now try to spell....

Maniskezveich Library...i think :)

...and I was definitely in that crowd....good times!

A 'belly' man?? :):lol:

Never heard that one before....other than at an Arab wedding.

How about the bit where she makes money by charging men who watch her eat fast food on the net??? That may be the weirdest fetish I have EVER heard

How about the bit where she makes money by charging men who watch her eat fast food on the net??? That may be the weirdest fetish I have EVER heard

Really? More than beastiality, golden showers (R Kelly?), necrophilia? I think I'm least disgusted seeing a 1000 pound chick (i use that expression very loosely) scarf a box of crispy creme while she stuffs her face with a bucket of KFC and a 2L of pepsi compared with the rest I mentionned.

There are weird people on this planet.

She's going to need a dialing wand.

BTW that episode had my favorite Simpson's line in it.

Bart: Well that's the first time Homer's butt has prevented the escape of toxic fumes.