OMG! Anybody but THAT guy!!

I know everyone has that guy they hope and pray falls to us at #9: Clausen, Okung, McClain, etc..

But, who's that guy that you'll just absolutely LOSE IT, if the Bills draft with our first pick? Someone who may actually go in the top 15 or so.. Mine is Dez Bryant. Would having a big, strong, physical WR be nice to have? Sure. but, not with your 1st rounder when you are starting full-on rebuilding mode.

Some of the guys from the past few drafts, I was praying the guys at One Bills Drive were going to pass up..

2009 - Maybin (wanted Orakpo)

2008 - Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly or Devin Thomas (wanted Sedrick Ellis)

2007 - Lynch (wanted Okoye or Patrick Willis)

So have at it, fellas.. Who's the guy that'll make ya throw your universal remote through your TV?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone has that guy they hope and pray falls to us at #9: Clausen, Okung, McClain, etc..

But, who's that guy that you'll just absolutely LOSE IT, if the Bills draft with our first pick? Someone who may actually go in the top 15 or so.. Mine is Dez Bryant. Would having a big, strong, physical WR be nice to have? Sure. but, not with your 1st rounder when you are starting full-on rebuilding mode.

Some of the guys from the past few drafts, I was praying the guys at One Bills Drive were going to pass up..

So have at it, fellas.. Who's the guy that'll make ya throw your universal remote through your TV?

anyone other than a QB or LT. Anything else at 9 would be drafting stupidly like Donahoe and Levy

Agreed, you have to draft need even if they aren't confident in the player's ability. Never take the best player available.

????? I assume this is sarcasm.

I'd prefer an LT but if Clausen or one of the big 2 DTs falls to 9 I wouldn't object to either AS LONG AS, we aggressively pursue solidifying the T position in the 2nd (and 3rd too for all I care.)

You'd like to address need, but you never want to pass up a perrenial pro bowler b/c you need a safety and some guy named Whitner's available.

Former Rutgers OT Anthony Davis is the player that comes to mind. Any QB outside of Clausen or Bradford.

#9 would be too early for Tenny DT Dan Williams, but I wouldn't freak out.

Bryant wouldn't make me freak out because I think he will be a player, but not the highest area of need. I would be disappointed, but not freaked.

A trade UP for a QB will make me freak.

A trade down in rd 1 where the Bills take a QB would make me freak.

????? I assume this is sarcasm.

I'd prefer an LT but if Clausen or one of the big 2 DTs falls to 9 I wouldn't object to either AS LONG AS, we aggressively pursue solidifying the T position in the 2nd (and 3rd too for all I care.)

You'd like to address need, but you never want to pass up a perrenial pro bowler b/c you need a safety and some guy named Whitner's available.

No I wasn't being sarcastic at all. By the way, Tyler Myers is overrated, I don't think he's gonna be that good. He's not even that tall either.

Bruce Campbell or Anthony Davis. I'd rather see them take a QB or build a defense than waste the pick on potential. Bulaga, Okung and the QB's gone, take McClain or Morgan. We're waaayy behind on our defensive front 7.

Any OT except Okung or Bulaga

C.J. Spiller

Dan Willams

I am not trying to contend your point here, but i am curious. Do you have a specific concern with Dan Williams or are you opposed for a general reason. I ask b/c I'd not heard anything negative about him.

I'll be annoyed if they pick any DB WR RB. I want to see the best availble of NT, OL and QB I don't think there are any worth a #9 pick for this team.