What's Your Favorite Sandwich?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reuben sandwich (gotta have the 1,000 Island dressing!)

:doh:

I prefer it on a Jewish type rye with pumpernickel being a close second.

I was thinking about doing a pizza for lunch, I may now have to reconsider.

+100 :ph34r::worthy:

Though to be totally different I actually like subway whole wheat with all the veggies (was actually best when they offered fresh spinach as lettuce is just water basically) - including hot peppers, pickles olives with (put my own on) a light drizzle of virgin olive oil (no cheese). I eat these 3x a week - dropped weight and cholesterol like crazy - especially if I do egg whites or oatmeal in the morning for breakfast.

I didn't know you were a Bills fan, Jared!

#1 - Corned beef and/or pastrami with cole slaw and a little Russian dressing on a soft sandwich roll

#2 - Roast beef with horseradish sauce, melted provolone and banana peppers on a sandwich roll

#3 - Probably turkey or corned beef reuben on marble rye

Edit to add: Cheeseburger sub with everything from Oswego Sub Shop. They do it right...ground beef instead of patties. :ph34r:

I have two.

Toasted bagel with grilled chicken breast, with sliced mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, lettuce, and ranch dressing.

Diced chicken breast, shaved almonds, lettuce, pineapple, red onion, and sweet poppyseed dressing all wrapped in a whole wheat wrap.

#1 - Corned beef and/or pastrami with cole slaw and a little Russian dressing on a soft sandwich roll

#2 - Roast beef with horseradish sauce, melted provolone and banana peppers on a sandwich roll

#3 - Probably turkey or corned beef reuben on marble rye

Edit to add: Cheeseburger sub with everything from Oswego Sub Shop. They do it right...ground beef instead of patties. :ph34r:

I consumed hundreds of those little gems during my 5 years at Oswego! Went back for a reunion last year and averaged 2 a day. Most of my friends were looking forward to a cheeseburger sub more than anything else! Especially since the Shed closed down.

I was a bouncer at the shed in the mid 90's. Spent much more time there than in class....probably why I spent 5 years at Oswego. Not a sandwich, but the pizza balls there were pretty damn good.

No kidding? I was there from '95-'98. Was prob at The Shed 4-5 nights per week at one point of the night or another....especially on mug night. I worked the door down the street at Greene's for a couple of months but it took too much time away from my drinking.

I am also a former Laker, Matty. What a great school/city. Sub Shop was a weekly stop after Mug Night for me. Had a place called Zonies that had all kinds of calzones that was awesome too. You doing the Bridge Street Run this year? :worthy: