Whitehurst visiting Arizona!

If Whitehurst gets signed by Arizona I will be soo pissed. I know they have a new philosophy but his is starting to make me sick! I am starting to believe they are tanking 2011 to get the 1st pick!

http://twitter.com/mortreport

It is so disappointing that the Bills are doing nothing, but with regards to Whitehurst, they need to sit on their hands. He is nothing in the NFL.

If Whitehurst gets signed by Arizona I will be soo pissed. I know they have a new philosophy but his is starting to make me sick! I am starting to believe they are tanking 2011 to get the 1st pick!

You shouldn't be allowed to start new topics... leave it in your beloved shout box so I don't have to look at your senseless garbage.

I'm sure you want him to be the new starting #1 over Lee..... yes you are that stupid.

Whitehurst is a better QB than any on our roster! We need to bring in competition

Dunno who you are, but you flushed all credibility down the toilet. Arizona only brought him in because they have exactly 1 QB on the roster. Charlie Whitehurst. Do you really think Charlie Whitehurst is THE answer. If not, we have enough questions to even bother.

Why??? Have you seen Whitehurst do anything in the NFL yet? No. So what are you going to be pissed for? Man, trade your panties for some boxers and stop crying over nothing.

All of these guys are crapshoots. What intangibles have you possibly seen in Whitehurst that Brohm doesn't have? Why bring in another long shot when you already have three. And who at the #1 spot next year is worth tanking for? Not like a franchise player like Sydney Crosby is sitting there. We can't get this draft right let alone next years.

All of these guys are crapshoots. What intangibles have you possibly seen in Whitehurst that Brohm doesn't have? Why bring in another long shot when you already have three. And who at the #1 spot next year is worth tanking for? Not like a franchise player like Sydney Crosby is sitting there. We can't get this draft right let alone next years.

Jake Locker is a star! Ryan Mallet!

We signed a player off a practice squad last year so I guess a 3rd string QB would be an upgrade?

I hope the Bills keep sitting on their hands and develop the talent they have, while you may want to stop sitting on your head as it looks like you can see into your large intestine.

It's obvious the Bills are tanking 2010. More I think about it, I really hope they do. They are not getting any better than they were last year by signing a pile of crappy free agents. Jake Locker will be the #1 overall pick in 2011 and will be the Bills QB until at least 2020. He would have been a 1st round pick this year and would have been the best QB available but stayed in school. Lock up the number 1 for 2011, go 0-16 for all I care. If they are going to rebuild, do it right. The Green signing makes no sense but whatever. This year will make 2-14 and 3-13 seasons seem like the good old days. I'm in if that's what they are doing, just don't half-ass it. Dump Whitner and Lynch and get some more draft picks while they are at it.

Living near Clemson, I have seen all that I care to see of Charlie Whitehurst!

With Kyle Parker as the new QB, everyone, and I mean everyone, is glad Charlie

moved on. You talk about him like he is a must sign player and I just don't see it.

Can a tiger change his stripes (no pun intended)? He had a so so arm and made a

lot of poor decisions with the ball. I doubt being San Diego's third string QB has

turned him into anything special.

Better at what, calling in plays from the sideline?
singing the Clemson alma mater

Holding the clipboard with a special flair?

Living near Clemson, I have seen all that I care to see of Charlie Whitehurst!

With Kyle Parker as the new QB, everyone, and I mean everyone, is glad Charlie

moved on. You talk about him like he is a must sign player and I just don't see it.

Can a tiger change his stripes (no pun intended)? He had a so so arm and made a

lot of poor decisions with the ball. I doubt being San Diego's third string QB has

turned him into anything special.

Ahhh! A report from someone who has actually seen him play a few times. Any testimony to refute this report?

i've heard and read rumors and speculation. anyone, aside from Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey and a select few, who claim to have answers are fooling in my humble opinion.

jw

these guys keep a tight lid on things , can't be much fun for a reporter or for fans for that matter .