These lunatics are going to draft Tebow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

Don't worry. He can be an H-Back or TE. :wallbash:

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

I'll trust Gailey's opinion on QBs more than anyone on this board. I love Tebow as a college QB and don't feel he will be a good NFL QB unless he sits and learns from a Manning or Brady. That said, if the Bills who have Gailey and Nix (who help draft Rivers and Brees) believe in Tebow, I will too.

At teh very least, I know the guy will do everything possible to make himself a good NFL QB. And I don't think there are many guys I'd root harder for either.

That said, I think it's BS to force teh Jags hand to trade up.

Does anyone honestly believe that Nix and Gailey are going to pin their reputations and success on Trent, Fitz or Brohm to be their starting QB in 2010? Not a chance. I don't know if it will be Tebow or not?...but they will draft or acquire a QB to be their hope for the future this spring.

This staff basically has one "honeymoon" season to get their QB act together. They might as well put a rookie in there unless Brohm goes lights out in camp or they trade for a Thigpen type player. I'm not a huge Tebow fan, but i gotta think he will be better than people think. He's the kind of player that will refuse to suck.

Well we all know we are going to draft a QB. I think Bradford is the closest thing to a sure thing, and then there's the rest in my opinion. My next guy is Tebow. There's just something I don't like about Clauson, but I can't put my finger on it. So if we feel like he won't be there in the second we may be forced to consider him at #9, if we aren't sure we can package something to get back in the first round.

I think its entirely possible the following teams could be looking at a guy like Tebow in the first round:

49ers with their second first round pick - pick 17

Seattle with their second first round pick - pick 14

Arizona - 26th pick

Vikings - 30th pick

listen there are way too many people willing to write off what ever the bills do - it's just nuts.

tebow may not be my first choice even though his "intengibles" are off the chart - but the two things that are tangible are all this kid ever did is win - and provide positive leadership on and off the field - and i do not know about some of you but i could use a bunch of that from my starting buffalo bills qb

now with that said - if his throwing mechanics are progressing and he is viewed by buddy and coach gailey as a viable nfl qb - then that is good enough for me

and btw - guys that just can't perform, as proclaimed by the experts, have performed and performed well - and conversely guys that are cant miss guys in the nfl draft have fallen flat on their faces - that has been proven way too many times - which proves that the nfl draft is just a crap-shoot - you select the best you can and hope for the best results

Okay so what happens if we draft Tebow and he succeeds?

I hope to be wrong about Tebow and the Bills next season. What happens if Israel and Palestine make peace and the world lives in harmony?

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

They are not going to take him at #9. There is zero chance of that. Zero.

as the great Dick Jauron once said, "It's hard to win in this league."

It will be extra hard with a project at QB with questionable mechanics in the AFC East regardless of his will.

What angle can we take where we wont have a project QB?