Ralph messed up big time.

Apperantly Ralph should have held an open interview on the stadium wall for the open front office positions because alot of us believe we know more than a guy that has been a part of winning organizations.

:lol:

It's fun to think about trades you'd do, who you'd draft or trade for, but when people start calling Ralph an idiot or say the team doesn't care about winning or Buddy isn't as a good as his record indicates it becomes comical. (Look for a post to eventually follow this one saying that the reason people say the team doesn't want to win is because they don't)

People begged for a leadership change and they got it. A leadership change with a lot more clout than the last one and now even before those people have been in place for three months the heavy criticism is already being thrown around. :wallbash:

Apperantly Ralph should have held an open interview on the stadium wall for the open front office positions because alot of us believe we know more than a guy that has been a part of winning organizations.

!@#$ yeah! About time someone called Ralph out on this. :wallbash:

Yes. Ralph should just read STW and he would not need Buddy, Whaley or Modrak. Just think o the cost savings.

What? No.

Wait ... just kidding Ralph! That was a joke!

Given the man's track record of fielding a competent front office in the 50+ yrs of franchise ownership, it's not a stretch to say that many who post here would do better. It's also not a stretch to say that the reason mauch of the incompetence that's emanated from One Bills Drive leads directly to Grosse Pointe.

You mean like Tom Donohoe? Marv Levy?

Go to bed.

I love the uprising of the defiant, unconditional (lemming) Bills fans on this board lately. It's like the Bills fan version of the crazy right wing "Tea Party". Next thing you know you dummies are going to bring your guns to the Ralph on Sundays.

I love the uprising of the defiant, unconditional (lemming) Bills fans on this board lately. It's like the Bills fan version of the crazy right wing "Tea Party". Next thing you know you dummies are going to bring your guns to the Ralph on Sundays.

I thought everyone else was packing too. My bad.

Don't freak out..What if they are waiting to trade Whitner until the Eagles decide what to do with McNabb? and if they don't they move him to the Browns for Rogers. The guys we will target, Tre Thomas, Jamal Williams, Joey Porter are not getting signed right away. It's better to let them see what their market worth is instead of over paying for older players. I'm not worried yet, it's a weak FA class.

No - they just want the type of change we got in the last election, a lot of action that don't mean s**t and spend millions doing it !!! :wallbash: did i say that ??

I can't think of anyone who has been signed in FA that we missed out on. Nix's patience is justified.

^^^^ Maybe Dansby but he wants tob LB money and wants to be in Miami. We really cant compete with that. Same thing with Porter. He wants to be closer to his family, so he will be willing to take less to accomodate that.

Most of these people criticizing this years FA actions are not really paying attention to anyhting at all.

I knew we should have draft Ngata instead of Whitner, not let Pat Williams go........all kinds of things that most everybody on here thought, too........So, I think we're as qualified as what they've been doing for a decade.