Is Anybody Getting Season Tickets This Year?

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field. It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

How does the front office expect to get people in the stands? Are they expecting Todd Wade and trading for Tyler Thigpen to be the answer?

Are they expecting Maybin to suddenly be a superstar over night instead of another bust?

Got to go, my stomach is starting to hurt thinking about how inept this team is?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field. It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

How does the front office expect to get people in the stands? Are they expecting Todd Wade and trading for Tyler Thigpen to be the answer?

Are they expecting Maybin to suddenly be a superstar over night instead of another bust?

Got to go, my stomach is starting to hurt thinking about how inept this team is?

no the stadium will be empty. what an idiotic post. the place will still sell out you dont want to go see ya because you wont be missed one bit.

really what an asinine post!

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field.It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

First of all... who is Todd Wade?

I had seasons in '77,'84, and '85. It's what I do. Anyone can support a winning team.

Renewed mine last week.

Had 10 season tickets last year, will only be renewing 4.

Do I think we'll be competitive this season? No. Am I willing to give Nix a chance to assemble a quality football team over the next few years? Yes.

If all goes to hell again and we're back at this point again in another 3 years, I will not be a season ticket holder anymore. That's where I stand. As a passionate Bills fan I hold out hope, but you can only take so many years of financially supporting a team that never sniffs post season play.

I am not renewing, but it is because I am moving. I'm going to be 5 hours away rather than one, and will have many more responsiblities (funny that happens when you finally graduate college). Anyway, I hope I can work it out so I can make it back for a game or two. I haven't missed more than 2 or 3 games in the last 5 years.

Dude... I live in California and I renewed my season tickets. I support this team come hell or high water... and you should too...end of story.

I wish I could. Me not renewing does not have to do with the team sucking royally. It is not financially within reason for me anymore, and I can't be taking off Mondays 7 weeks a year in order to pull the trip off.

If the Bills are still in Buffalo in a few years and I'm in a more secure place in my life, I'll get those season tickets back for sure.