Bills do not tender Incognito, Jonathan Scott

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not tendering Incognito seems a pretty stupid move. He played well in the few games in which he started and would have been a nice backup even if Wood did return. I'm hoping this isn't the first of a string of stupid personnel moves.

Agreed 100%

Incognito is a good player, played well, wanted to be here, and we're otherwise thin at the interior line spots. This doesn't make sense to me.

Tendering Incognito seemed like a gimme.

I guess the "new regime" feels we can get O-lineman anywhere, like the moron Jauron.

This does not appear to be a sound decision by the Bills Brass.

Scott, on the other hand, played well at SS, and unless his injuries are worse than we know, he

too appeared to be a shoe-in for a tender.

Scott, on the other hand, played well at SS, and unless his injuries are worse than we know, he

Wrong Scott. I thought it was B Scott at first too.

Not tendering Incognito seems a pretty stupid move. He played well in the few games in which he started and would have been a nice backup even if Wood did return. I'm hoping this isn't the first of a string of stupid personnel moves.

Yeah, I don't see any 'upside' to not tendering him. Matter of fact I'm perplexed.

Yeah surprised Incognito and Scott not tendered. I know its a back handed compliment, but I thought Scott was the best OT on our team after Butler retired. I guess whoever the Bills sign/draft on the Offensive line we can immediately pencil in as starters no matter what round or level they are picked/signed.

On the upside, we don't have to worry about any Incognito/Mitchell battles in the Locker Room.

As dgrid pointed out, wrong Scott. I believe he is a UFA anyhow.

Well - he does have a reputation. I've worked in places where a fellow was competent at his job - but you always were uneasy that he was a ticking time bomb, and wondered about how his next explosion would manifest itself.

He must be a real jerk! Doing this with Incognito seems just like the Peters situation. I think Mark Gaughn is making an assumption about Wood, because Wood hasn't been that optimistic. Although he is targeting camp, he realizes it may take longer. I think the safer assumption is that he will miss this year and we should plan to be without him and keep Incognito.

Perhaps not tendering any of these guys is a way of saving $$ and being able to offer them less at a later date - not sure -just a guess (& maybe a little hope)!!!

I agree. We need all the Offensive lineman that we have. He may be unpopular, but he is good.