Bills do not tender Incognito, Jonathan Scott

Letting Incognito go is stupid and just cheap. Guy played well and was mean and tough. Typical Bills move.

It was a another stupid move by the clown show at OBD.

The proper move is to tender the guy and retain control over his rights until you see what you can replace him with in the draft and free agency.

There is a chance someone else wants him and gives you a pick.

It's not like the bills are overflowing with healthy OL under contract.

same story as the past 10 years, cut loose guys to save money and create more holes than can be filled in the off-season.

I rest my case.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting Incognito go is stupid and just cheap. Guy played well and was mean and tough. Typical Bills move.

How do you know he was mean and tough? Our line was so bad how can you say he played well? I don't understand why this guy is liked so much.

Well - he does have a reputation. I've worked in places where a fellow was competent at his job - but you always were uneasy that he was a ticking time bomb, and wondered about how his next explosion would manifest itself.

I worked with a guy like that. The dude was even on meds to help control his temper.

I got along with him fairly well, but was always conscious that even a joke taken the wrong way could set him off.

How do you know he was mean and tough? Our line was so bad how can you say he played well? I don't understand why this guy is liked so much.

I completely agree. He only played three games for us last year. I was happy to have him given the circumstances last season but off of three games I couldn't really tell how good he was. His reputation carries alot of weight around here I guess. Steve Johnson and Richie Incognito are TSW legends.