Restore Bills Uniforms - Facebook Group

bloom03

Since there has been much discussion about bringing back the prior Bills uniforms, please note a new facebook group dedicated to this purpose - "Bring Back 1990s Bills Uniforms". If there is enough interest, perhaps the fanbase can restore what used to be one of the NFL's best uniforms.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#...id=293348773364

Since there has been much discussion about bringing back the prior Bills uniforms, please note a new facebook group dedicated to this purpose - "Bring Back 1990s Buffalo Bills Uniforms". If there is enough interest, perhaps the fanbase can restore what used to be one of the NFL's best uniforms.

doesn't exist

throwback afl unis with the charging buffalo helmet

Yes and yes! Give me the duds they wore in the late 1970's, early 1980's, or the ones they wore in the Super Bowl run... :lol:

Personally, I love the white helmet with charging Buffalo...but I wasn't real keen on the white throwbacks they wore this past season. They were kind of cool, but they looked almost a little too retro, like they were wearing costumes, instead of uniforms...I hate the lines around the sleeves...too many of them!

My first choice for home uniforms (and an excuse to post awesome video!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWkAMJ-eMB4

And for the road:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTPaHzTDEU

We have a new thread about the uni's at least once a month since ..well, since they unveiled the current clown uni's eariler this decade. I realize once a team has chosen an entirely new design, they're expected to stay with it for a stretch. But the dislike for the clown suits we're wearing is so broad and nearly unanimous that if powers-that-be @ OBD view this board -among others- they'd come to realize this was a mistake. I can't believe they're satisfied with jersey, etc. sales based on this design.

Is there a minimum number of years a team has to keep it's current uni design? I hope we don't have to wait as long as the Jets did with their Gag-green uni's of the 80's.

I've finally wised up and quit buying jerseys of current players -both because they aren't good enough to keep around and the uni is an eyesore. I can't help but think the Brass won't make any changes until the team has a couple playoff seasons wearin' 'em, so they won't be known only as uni's of the futile..

'Cmon Man!' Bury these uni's with the former regime.

Since there has been much discussion about bringing back the prior Bills uniforms, please note a new facebook group dedicated to this purpose - "Bring Back 1990s Buffalo Bills Uniforms". If there is enough interest, perhaps the fanbase can restore what used to be one of the NFL's best uniforms.

This is exactly the kind of crap that I'm talking about! I wrote a post yesterday with the title: "Living in the past MAN!", and this is the stuff that is nauseats me! STOP WITH THE 1990's crap! I'm really beginning to wish none of it never even happend! This is exactly why the Buffalo Bills, my Bills, are such a joke (among other reasons)! And, oh gosh, it sure was important a few years ago to bring back Marv Levy! How about the rediculous notion that Jim Kelly should own the team?

MOVE ON!!! Its been 16 years since the last Superbowl appearance. Its over! I'm ready to take a 1990's jersey and wipe my @ss with it. I'm at the point when anytime I see any one of those guys from the 90's, I wanna puke! I'm tired of being laughed at for being a Bills fan, but you know what? I deserve it! This isn't 1990 or 91 or 92 etc. Its 2010, we haven't MADE the playoffs in TEN FREAKING YEARS! Nevemind winning a playoff game, 10 years since MAKING a playoff game! So, you must believe that if we go back to the 90's uni's, that will make everything better, we'll go 13-3, lose embarrassingly to Dallas in a Superbowl, and it will all be better again, huh? Its real simple. Putting these underachieving, overpaid embarrassments in uniforms that the 90's teams wore isn't going to do anything but make more people laugh at us even more. Maybe you're okay with losing, but I'm not.

This is exactly the kind of crap that I'm talking about! I wrote a post yesterday with the title: "Living in the past MAN!", and this is the stuff that is nauseats me! STOP WITH THE 1990's crap! I'm really beginning to wish none of it never even happend! This is exactly why the Buffalo Bills, my Bills, are such a joke (among other reasons)! And, oh gosh, it sure was important a few years ago to bring back Marv Levy! How about the rediculous notion that Jim Kelly should own the team?

MOVE ON!!! Its been 16 years since the last Superbowl appearance. Its over! I'm ready to take a 1990's jersey and wipe my @ss with it. I'm at the point when anytime I see any one of those guys from the 90's, I wanna puke! I'm tired of being laughed at for being a Bills fan, but you know what? I deserve it! This isn't 1990 or 91 or 92 etc. Its 2010, we haven't MADE the playoffs in TEN FREAKING YEARS! Nevemind winning a playoff game, 10 years since MAKING a playoff game! So, you must believe that if we go back to the 90's uni's, that will make everything better, we'll go 13-3, lose embarrassingly to Dallas in a Superbowl, and it will all be better again, huh? Its real simple. Putting these underachieving, overpaid embarrassments in uniforms that the 90's teams wore isn't going to do anything but make more people laugh at us even more. Maybe you're okay with losing, but I'm not.

Dude, chill out. I think people just don't like the uniforms.