Realistically....what do you think it would take to get

I think it would take a 2nd and a mid-round conditional next year. Maybe a 2nd and a 5th. Something along those lines. No way they trade him for anything lower than a 2nd and some change. They are a dangerous team with a strong passing attack, they aren't going to give up their starting qb for a mid-round pick.

I am not talking about what the sports analysts say who are often used to put out propaganda.....or the Eagles themselves.

What would it realistically take?

The Eagles are a team that will not give in unless it's at their price. Their price is probably nothing less than an early second round pick or multiple picks if a team is in the back half of the second round. I'd just laugh at them and see if they release him outright, only then would I be interested.

I wouldn't give the Eagles anything. McNabb plays much older than the over forty Favre. The Bills need to treat their draft picks like they're gold and not roll the dice on a guy who could never win the big game to begin with. He's a decent guy, but I do NOT want the Bills spending any high draft picks for him. My prediction is that McNabb only plays in half the games from here on out due to injury and he's out of the league entirely in two years.

a 2nd, the bigger problem is that it's up to McNabb to ok the deal since he has to sign a new contract with the new team. if he doesnt want to come to Buffalo, then it doesnt matter what we offer to the Eagles.

I agree with Dr D. I think, before this takes place, we would have to show McNabb (or any QB of noteworthiness that we might try to get here) that measures have been taken to upgrade the OL. In other words, FA, or trade for at least one quality Tackle, or convince McNabb we are definitely going to address OL in the first round of the draft.

BTW, I am talking left tackle as I am not unhappy with Butler, even coming back from injury.