Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow dude, that's cold. I'm blessed with 3 amazingly unique children. IMO they tell my story better than I ever could.

Of course their mother hit a homerun when she got me to agree to marry her. The sum total of my life is expressed in how they see the world and respond to those around them.

I was thinkin of inviting you over for a brisket when I recover a bit more but now I'm not sure. :D

JK of course.

:w00t: That's the funniest thing you've written here!!

First post after BB's return!

I'm humbled and honored. ;)

:w00t:

The man's back in town!

But I'll be honest...I have a sneaking doubt this isn't you. These last few posts are just...I don't know. The Beerball I remember wasn't nearly this pleasant and polite. I hope 10 days in the joint didn't soften you up. I'll give you a few days to shake the cobwebs, but if the sarcasm hasn't returned by then, we're sending Steely to Dallas.

;)

Good to have you back, bro.

Seeing what I look like probably would bring his sarcasm back. :unsure:

Good to see ya, Sphere. Keep getting better.

And if nothing else, now we know who has the real writing talent in the family ... :unsure:

No question about that. Wifey is an SU alum and one of these days she'll settle in and write her version of the great American Novel.

Welcome back, A-hole. So glad you're here. We were trying to get your wife to describe the nurse giving you sponge baths, but she wasn't much help at all.

She doesn't share the same vision I do! Just think of a slippery slide and you'll have an idea what it was like.

God dern right.

Awww, God damn it. Didn't you get the message that you were supposed to feign brain damage only to the degree that you had no recollection of Steely Dan? "Good to be back, I'm feeling great, no lasting effects...'Steely Dan'? Who the hell are you? Nope, no recollection..."

And don't try pretending you don't remember me now.

Awww, God damn it. Didn't you get the message that you were supposed to feign brain damage only to the degree that you had no recollection of Steely Dan? "Good to be back, I'm feeling great, no lasting effects...'Steely Dan'? Who the hell are you? Nope, no recollection..."

And don't try pretending you don't remember me now.

:flip off:

Hey all who know my husband John, better known here as Beerball. He is very ill right now with bacterial meningitis. He's in the hospital in intensive care. Say a prayer please. It's serious.

Welcome HOME and back to TBD!!!! Keep following those Dr's orders even if they are

Cowboys fans because it is sure better than for them to be CHETRIOT fans!! Have a

great Sunday Super Bowl.....got that Jabari Greer jersey ready?

Karen :unsure:

Don't call it a comeback

Beerball been here for years

Rockin his peers and puttin suckas in fear

Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon

Listen to the bass go BOOM

Explosion, overpowerin

Over the competition, he's towerin

Wreckin shop, when he drops these lyrics that'll make you call the cops

Don't you dare stare, you betta move

Don't ever compare

Him to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced

Competition's payin the price

He's gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

:unsure:

The Beer is back in the house!

Welcome back!

Thanks Red! I really appreciate your support thoughout this stupid process, more importantly I know that Roberta and the kids had an extra person to lean on because of the support you gave. Can't thank you enough!

Thanks Red! I really appreciate your support thoughout this stupid process, more importantly I know that Roberta and the kids had an extra person to lean on because of the support you gave. Can't thank you enough!

Hey, welcome back! Nice to see the recovery is on the way, Now the real fun begins, enjoy!!

Hey John! So glad you're back! I know that you're not completely out of the woods yet and there is still work (and patience) ahead for both of you. But this progress has been wonderful.

Now I can get rid of that ugly damn avatar and go back to being me.

:(

Geaux Saints!!!