Joe Buck sucks

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that Buck sucks many years ago. How he is not only employed but is Fox's A-team along with Troy Aikman is mind boggling. Aikman is a fag (Just saw that Artie Lang skit coming home yesterday) and Buck just plain sucks. Buck adds nothing in fact takes away from the experience of watching a football game he says nothing smart and his voice is so annoying and monotone.

If you want to look at a good color analysis is suppose to do just look at Al Michaels he is just the cream of the crop when it comes to announcers he has a good professional sounding voice and says smart insightful things when he decides to comment on the action.

Also FOX sucks at broadcasting NFL games. They never show replays, the continue to show things like cheerleaders, shots of the crowd, shots of coaches, and stupid things that have nothing to do with the game over vital replays. Not to mention their terrible announcers.

My "dream team" for worst announce crew ever would have to be Joe Buck as play-by-play, Phil Simms as color commentary and Tony Siragusa as sideline reporter.

*shudder*

Buck likes to hear himself talk. I've noticed a trend where play by play guys intrude on the color guys space by blathering beyond the play setup. Last week, Aikman actually interrupted Buck just to make an incisive statement about a play as Buck tried to continue his droning run-on commentary. Aikman is solid and at least has legitimate takes.

Good point on Simms. Completely worthless. Starts talking without having a point, then loses himself mid-sentence only to spit out inane cliches to get closure. Absolute abortion.

Goose is just pointless. Gems like "Its cold out here guys" in response to a snowstorm say it all.

I noticed that Buck sucks many years ago. How he is not only employed but is Fox's A-team along with Troy Aikman is mind boggling. Aikman is a fag (Just saw that Artie Lang skit coming home yesterday) and Buck just plain sucks. Buck adds nothing in fact takes away from the experience of watching a football game he says nothing smart and his voice is so annoying and monotone.

If you want to look at a good color analysis is suppose to do just look at Al Michaels he is just the cream of the crop when it comes to announcers he has a good professional sounding voice and says smart insightful things when he decides to comment on the action.

Also FOX sucks at broadcasting NFL games. They never show replays, the continue to show things like cheerleaders, shots of the crowd, shots of coaches, and stupid things that have nothing to do with the game over vital replays. Not to mention their terrible announcers.

I don't know, I never pictured him riding a Harley