Joe Buck sucks

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buck is horrible. I remember when Randy Moss mooned the Packer fans that Buck made it sound like he had done something bad like killing someone. He used to go overboard about TO as well. I wish Troy would tell him to shut up, enough already

Also FOX sucks at broadcasting NFL games. They never show replays, the continue to show things like cheerleaders, shots of the crowd, shots of coaches, and stupid things that have nothing to do with the game over vital replays. Not to mention their terrible announcers.

An that stupid robot thing. WTF is that? They really can't come up with anything better?

I'm not sure why Fox thinks that Buck is so great, but he really adds absolutely no insight into a game what so ever. There are several better announcers. I wich I could say let him with stick baseball, but I hate him there too.

If only the Fox Ropbot could somehow set Joe Buck's hair on fire.

For what it is worth, I also refuse to rent cars from National becasue he is their spokesperson.

"Choosing your own car, now that's a good call!"

Eat s**t Joe Buck, eat s**t.

I guess that puts 'em on par w/ every other announcer, per TBD.

Not true. There are come TBD favs around here, but the list is short.

Gus Johnson, Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth, etc.

Joe Buck just sucks at life that is all.

Buck has a voice, cadence and inflection that is perfect to announce - baseball.

Agree he is great at baseball and I dont mind him for football. The problem is I am not sure I like any of the play by play guys doing football much anymore.

I hated Fox constant wife shots and they would zoom in on a coach but not mention who it was.

I noticed that Buck sucks many years ago. How he is not only employed but is Fox's A-team along with Troy Aikman is mind boggling. Aikman is a fag (Just saw that Artie Lang skit coming home yesterday) and Buck just plain sucks. Buck adds nothing in fact takes away from the experience of watching a football game he says nothing smart and his voice is so annoying and monotone.

If you want to look at a good color analysis is suppose to do just look at Al Michaels he is just the cream of the crop when it comes to announcers he has a good professional sounding voice and says smart insightful things when he decides to comment on the action.

Also FOX sucks at broadcasting NFL games. They never show replays, the continue to show things like cheerleaders, shots of the crowd, shots of coaches, and stupid things that have nothing to do with the game over vital replays. Not to mention their terrible announcers.

Goes to show how little people on here know about media and broadcasting. Al Michaels is play-by-play announcer, Collinsworth is the color man. All you people do is criticize announcers. People have the audacity to criticize Collinsworth on here when the guy is widely recognized as the best in the business. Troy Aikman is an excellent color man, Joe Buck is a vanilla play-by-play man, but to say he sucks is ignorant. Check out some of the E and F teams that do Bills games (see: Rich Gannon)- those guys suck!

The only thing worse is Troy Aikman doing a Cowboys game. Holy crap is that annoying!!

Gus Johnson is the greatest announcer out there. The Bills should pay him 1mil a year to do all of there games. Man does he make it exciting!

My fav play call this year was against Miami when the game meant nothing:

up to T.O. CAUGHT!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!! HA-HAAA!!!

The only thing worse is Troy Aikman doing a Cowboys game. Holy crap is that annoying!!

Solomon is the greates announcer out there. The Bills should pay him 1mil a year to do all of there games. Man does he make it exciting!

My fav play call this year was against Miami when the game meant nothing:

up to T.O. CAUGHT!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!! HA-HAAA!!!

I think you mean Gus Johnson but you are correct. He is exciting.

Solomon is the greates announcer out there. The Bills should pay him 1mil a year to do all of there games. Man does he make it exciting!

I think you mean Gus Jonnson. (Don Criqui is awesome too).

The best thing about Solomon Wilcots is how pronounces "Bills" as "Beelz".