Damn you Chan Gailey!

DarthICE

I want to hate you. I want to throw you under the bus and call this a cheap ass hire, etc. I just can't. There is just something about this guy I really like. I love the fact he can develop QB's so lets hope Nix goes out and gets one. I love the fact he will call the offense. There is no more camp Marv/ Jauron. It's time to bring some damn toughness to this team and I have a feeling if you don't bring your A game you will be shown the door with this guy.

As for as Buddy Nix is concerned, I loved how he backhanded the press and said it was funny watching all the BS reports out there. I love how he basically said he doesn't give a **** what the media has to say.

God Damn it...as much as I don't want to, I am pumped to see what Gailey can do. here is to hoping the Draft is a great one that produces that QB we have greatly been missing.

I for one am going to give the Nix/ Gailey regime a clean slate and fair shot.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for as Buddy Nix is concerned, I loved how he backhanded the press and said it was funny watching all the BS reports out there. I love how he basically said he doesn't give a **** what the media has to say.

I'd say it's a good thing for the Bills to have since the media seems determined to turn the franchise into a laughing stock.

I want to hate you. I want to throw you under the bus and call this a cheap ass hire, etc. I just can't. There is just something about this guy I really like. I love the fact he can develop QB's so lets hope Nix goes out and gets one. I love the fact he will call the offense. There is no more camp Marv/ Jauron. It's time to bring some damn toughness to this team and I have a feeling if you don't bring your A game you will be shown the door with this guy.

God Damn it...as much as I don't want to, I am pumped to see what Gailey can do. here is to hoping the Draft is a great one that produces that QB we have greatly been missing.

I've got some nice waterfront land you might be interested in.......

Me too. But as I wrote yesterday, they're getting a much shorter leash.

I want demonstrative proof that they're moving in a better direction. I want to see the fuggin compass readings!

My bull **** meter has been dialed down 6 notches. First whiff I get, I am spending my weekends outside like I did most of this past season, and I'll wait for Ralph's dirt nap.

welcome back from the dark side.....

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106172

Have you not been putting down this hire all morning...and now you like it?

Yeah there is just something about the guy I really like. This guy WANTS this job and has had success in the NFL. He knows what it takes to win. Jones himself said it was a mistake to have fired him.

I am giving the guy a fair shot.

its easy to say those things... Talk is cheap, but the actions of the front office for years make me very skeptical of everything they say.

"All those bad things you have been hearing about us. They arent true".

Obviously they want everyone to think that they are 100% in control, Gailey is their blue chip 1st choice, etc...

Yeah there is just something about the guy I really like. This guy WANTS this job and has had success in the NFL. He knows what it takes to win. Jones himself said it was a mistake to have fired him.

I am giving the guy a fair shot.

ICE=Voice of Reason.... :thumbdown:

I want to see how this new regime operates this first season. I was able to tell very quickly that Dick Jauron was a disaster-hiring so my spidey-sense will start tingling if this is the same old BS all over again.

For now, color me completely underwhelmed by this hiring. I would have taken Billick over this....sigh...

I am fine with Nix...I actually think the guy was a very good hire...he understands football, has an eye for talent and knows what it takes to win in Buffalo...

Chan I'm just not sold on him...I'mm glad he "wants" to be here, he did say some nice things...I do like that he is open to a 3-4 D, as long as it isn't what we had the past 4 seasons I'll be happy...I just don't have blindfaith in this team anymore...DJ took that away...

Only time will tell...I hope for the best