Official Press Conference Thread

scribo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he say about Jerry? My feed was cutting out.

When asked if he had trouble getting people interested in the Bills HC job, Nix said he got 35-40 calls the first week, from names that would surprise people. Then he said "There's no such thing as trouble filling an NFL coaching job....Heck, even Oakland gets calls!"

PTR

Gee, this is where people come to get depressed.

I am going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt now. I loved what he had to say about fundamentals and blocking and tackling. I have a feeling we are finally going to fix our offensive and defensive lines. That is where you win games.

Southern accent = "Klan meetins"

Creative and hilarious. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

We are just !@#$ing around...calm down Mr. Politically correct.

We are just pissed off at this move and cracking tasteless jokes to try and vent.

Honestly and seriously I could care less that hes from the South....although I DO HIGHLY suspect the "ole boy" network drove this decision to hire Gailey. And that sucks.

I love how Buffalo people make fun of others but as soon as someone says anything close to negative about Buffalo, this place flips out.

now now...I'm a "buffalo people" and I am actually ashamed of these ignorant comments...the board has shrunk to a new low. :rolleyes: