Official Press Conference Thread

scribo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, this is where people come to get depressed.

I am going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt now. I loved what he had to say about fundamentals and blocking and tackling. I have a feeling we are finally going to fix our offensive and defensive lines. That is where you win games.

I'm taking the optimistic approach as well. I just keep reminding myself that it couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than the Gregggggggggg Williams or Dick Jauron era.

We are just !@#$ing around....we are pissed off at this move and cracking tasteless jokes to try and vent.

I could care less that hes from the South....although I DO HIGHLY suspect the "ole boy" network drove this decision to hire Gailey. And that sucks.

No one has a gun to your head or anyone's head. If the Bills are that hard to root for, there are 31 other teams.

PTR

Honestly and seriously I could care less that hes from the South....although I DO HIGHLY suspect the "ole boy" network drove this decision to hire Gailey. And that sucks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...at least they didn't just keep Dick Jauron. I was deathly afraid that would be the case coming into this season. I thought maybe Ralph decided he was too old for coaching changes anymore, lol.

No one has a gun to your head or anyone's head. If the Bills are that hard to root for, there are 31 other teams.

PTR

Same here, buddy.

I cant count on all my fingers and toes all the "Die Ralph" and other tastless disgusting bull **** that gets posted on this board.

All of a sudden everyones got a huge dose of morality and class?

PLease.

Based on what?

Based on what I saw him do in college...sure, that's college and there have been plenty of guys who were good there and not so good in the NFL, but Maybin isn't built to be a down lineman in this league. He's a roamer...a hybrid LB/DE. Someone like Terrell Suggs. Will he be as good as Suggs? Who the hell knows?

Same here, buddy.

I cant count on all my fingers and toes all the "Die Ralph" and other tastless disgusting bull **** that gets posted on this board.

All of a sudden everyones got a huge dose of morality and class?

PLease.

I'm very glad you edited that post.

I like what they had to say. Face it, can't be any worse than Williams/Mularkey/Jauron. Worst case we are back here in 3 years doing the same thing. Best case is they get some players and Gailey is the next Marv Levy. He learned from Cowher so it's like getting Cowher Lite. Whatever, it's done, that is who we have so let's start talking assistants free agents and draft. Everybody will hate all that too. Who is the next QB?

Based on what I saw him do in college...sure, that's college and there have been plenty of guys who were good there and not so good in the NFL, but Maybin isn't built to be a down lineman in this league. He's a roamer...a hybrid LB/DE. Someone like Terrell Suggs. Will he be as good as Suggs? Who the hell knows?

i'd be happy for maybin to just be an every down player.

He got by in a mediocre conference in college. He isn't a very good pro player, much like the joke the Jests took a couple years ago.

We are just !@#$ing around...calm down Mr. Politically correct.

We are just pissed off at this move and cracking tasteless jokes to try and vent.

Honestly and seriously I could care less that hes from the South....although I DO HIGHLY suspect the "ole boy" network drove this decision to hire Gailey. And that sucks.

We? It's YOU subjecting US to a high volume, low grade sense of humor. Please continue though, I mean you're on fire! :thumbdown: