What will make you renew the NFL Sunday ticket next year

major

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What must the Bills do for you to renew the NFL Sunday ticket or buy season tickets next season? I'm curious to hear what it will take for us to spend $ on this team next year?

I'll renew regardless... but honestly I'm not going in with any optimism at this point short of a serious big name HC the likes of Cowher or trading for McNabb.

Even if it costs you $314 + $100 for HD? $414 for this team?!?

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl

Good question.

I've had ST since '95. As it recently concluded, I've been battling this as well. I got it for the Bills, but love the NFL. One thing I've heard, the RedZone Channel will be available next year on NFLN -I believe. I was gratefull for a couple threads before the season that encouraged calling DTV and working an alternative deal/discounts, which saved me $150+.

For the 1st time, I'm actually debating waiting until the mid season deal, while watching the Bills 'from afar'.

To me, it's all about the $$$

Not much, the point of being a "fan" is no matter how deplorable the situation, you still root for the team. I'll be a Bills fan until they move or I die. My fandom doesn't change just because they suck.

Also, there's a lot of Football to be had that's not Bills games with Sunday Ticket.

Season tickets would take considerably more since I'm 2000+ miles away.

What must the Bills do for you to renew the NFL Sunday ticket or buy season tickets next season? I'm curious to hear what it will take for us to spend $ on this team next year?

Get a real NFL quality LT, draft Rolando McClain with our #1 (I'd buy that jersey), get a couple of good players to go along the front like Seymour and Edwards, and trade for McNabb. Do you think all that will happen? :thumbsup:

I actually bailed on Sunday Ticket last year. It wasn't Bills related - it's the fact that in a world that's now HD standard they still charge $100 for the HD package. Sunday Ticket had HD for a year before they came up with the scam to charge for it. Now still charging for it years later is particularly obnoxious given DirecTV's entire marketing campaign revolving around breadth of HD content. It's like if they were charging for color back when most TVs were still in black and white. I can't wait to see how much they try and tack on for their 3D package in the next few years.

You can find lots of other ways to watch Bills games on TV for less than $415 a year.

I had more enjoyment not watching the bills.....so I'll probably just stay out on the weekends and work in my yard etc.

I really don't see me renewing ST, if there is a small chance it will be because of us getting a new QB that is exciting to watch and not a game manager, although in the past I would have been happy.........too many other things need my money now.

Oh, I'll renew Sunday Ticket regardless.

I love this sport and this league way too much not too.

I'll just end up doing what I did this year....flip away from the Bills games.....and I can honestly see myself over the next year or so just losing all interest in the team.

This. So very, very this.

Dropped it last year actually. Absolutely NO plans to pick it back up. I've got better things to do, namely spend time with my 15 month old son, than pay 400 bucks to get kicked in the ballz every Sunday. Life's too short folks. Make the plunge, it will set you free...

Dropped it last year actually. Absolutely NO plans to pick it back up. I've got better things to do, namely spend time with my 15 month old son, than pay 400 bucks to get kicked in the ballz every Sunday. Life's too short folks. Make the plunge, it will set you free...

^^

This

The Bills being as lackluster and pathetic as they have been for the past decade actually makes it EASIER for me to renew my Sunday Ticket.

I used to take the 500 mile trek to at a game at least once - gas, tolls, food, lodging, game ticket, etc. - for the past 2 years I haven't done that and instead put that money towards my Sunday Ticket - then I can watch the games as well as wathing other, more entertaining quality games as well.....

The Bills did try to get the top coaching talent out there. When you start getting to names like Frazier and Grimm and below that then is Chan Gailey really that bad of a decision?

I was absolutely shocked at Grimms luke warm and somewhat disrespectful response to the Bills. I can't wait to hear what happened with Frazier, if he was sending less than enthusiastic signals which expedited the hiring of Gailey. I mean, who the heck are these nobodies to turn down the Buffalo Bills???? A still proud franchise with the best fans in the world. It's shocking that these guys are that dumb and arrogant.

After sleeping on it, I'm totally cool with Gailey. Why? Because the Bills DID ask all of the guys I really wanted (Shanahan, Cowher, Harbaugh) to be their head coach. When I find myself asking about guys like Garrett, McDermott and Rivera then I know I've gone off the deep end. Go get 'em Gailey. I'm looking forward to the press conference and see who we get as coordinators.

My Sunday Ticket is on auto renew. Guess I'm stuck with it.