Are you happy with Chan Gailey as our HC?

NewEra

Are you you happy with Chan Gailey as our HC?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts.

• Yes, Chan is a former HC with experience. Beats another 1st time HC!
    • Yes, he's better then some other candidates.
    • No, I'd rather have a young assistant that may have an upside.
    • No, I'm in awe of this signing...it can't get much worse as a bills fan.
    • I'm not even a Bills fan anymore, this is a joke. Die ralph. Die Russ!

I voted #4 but I'm leaning towards #5.

Chan Gailey...lol really?!? Seriously?!?! LOL!!!!!

1st: i find your choice of words in the last option pathetic - die???? die???? really, really pathetic

2nd: he is obviously not the popular choice - but he has been a part AS A COACH of many division championship teams. maybe baby steps first - a winning record - playoffs - divisional championships - right now id be happy with that improvement.

Successful stints as OC in 3 cities, plus HC experience. Teams are always in the playoffs.

Yep, for a team whose offensive is a complete disaster, this is the worst hire ever. :wallbash:

I'll wait to I see who they hire for OC & DC before judgement.

I agree with what KD in CT and erynthered said. Buddy Nix discussed that the coaches are key in developing players, so if they Bills hire solid coordinators this could be a decent hire.

Die Ralph and Die Brandon? This board just oozes class. I grew up in Buffalo and always talk about how great people in that area are. After reading this type of crap for the past 10 years I need to refrain from praising the people of Buffalo. 12 percent want those two dead? You make me sick

Die Ralph and Die Brandon? This board just oozes class. I grew up in Buffalo and always talk about how great people in that area are. After reading this type of crap for the past 10 years I need to refrain from praising the people of Buffalo. 12 percent want those two dead? You make me sick

Let's just hope the people that chose that option do the first part of that choice justice and stop being Bills' fans altogether.

Considering the attractiveness of this organization right now, this was about the best we could do. At least he has experience winning football games. Dick Jauron really didn't, the one season aside. Also he seems to have been able to work with marginal talent. He will have this until Buddy gets us some good players. In the end, a HC is only as good as his coordinators and especially his players. Looks like he's here, so to all the fair-weather fans, see ya. Go root for the team that's winning, cause, ya know, that makes you a better person.