Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which makes him the perfect coach for RW, who also is a micromanager and I think can now be classified as certifiably senile.

I remember Wilson was called senile by that Idiot show on ESPN radio for complaining about the current CBA. It was by Mike Golic, the man that lives in a toilet

I would rather have given the job to Fewell and hired Gailey as OC. That is a combination I could have lived with. There is no way they can spin this hire and it is a real embarassment that they practically had to give this job away to a retread who hasn't proved he was deserving of another head coaching opporunity.

I would rather have given the job to Fewell and hired Gailey as OC. That is a combination I could have lived with. There is no way they can spin this hire and it is a real embarassment that they practically had to give this job away to a retread who hasn't proved he was deserving of another head coaching opporunity.

Guess who else hired a retread coach who hadn't proven he was deserving of another head coaching opportunity. San Diego, the same organization our GM comes from.

The same thing that Vince Lombardi would do, lose. Luckily, the Bills don't have the worst roster in football. That honor belongs to the the Detroit Lions.

Hey look at that, it can always be worse.

Sorry French, but Detroit has their QB. Stafford is a star in the making. The Bills may be deeper overall, but unless they get a QB the Lions are poised to get better more quickly.