drinking games

loyal2dagame

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite growing up was a very regionalized game(I think, as not too many people outside of liverpool seemed to know about it), 'zoom, schwartz, pfigliano'

it sounds more complicated than it is, and i wasn't aware of so many rules

B-)

i've always liked cardinal puff, drink till you think, i'm going camping, ****, and 3 man.

**** is the best.

+1

'zoom, schwartz, pfigliano'

We played that on occasion in RI. Once people got drunk tho, it was usually abandon.

Maybe we need to create some TSW drinking game rules:

-Anyone who posts "this game is over" with more than 10 minutes to go: finish your beer

-Anyone who get sucked in by craynoz: drink 3x

-Anyone who starts another Tebow thread: chug a pitcher

-Bills TD: community chug

+1

We played that on occasion in RI. Once people got drunk tho, it was usually abandon.

-Anyone who posts "this game is over" with more than 10 minutes to go: finish your beer

I love it. This is definetely something we can build on... The newbies are going to be hammered by the time Crayonz gets done with 'em.

Only drinking game I ever liked was beer pong..not the kind they play now, but real ping pong with a beer cup in each quarter of the table. Ball in the cup you drink half, knock your beer over and drink two..knock someone else over by hitting the table etc..drink 3.

Man we had some long trnys back in school with a 5 or 6 teams and a half keg of Genny

+1

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106090

Oh boy, does this mean i have to drink a pitcher, work would not be happy with that, but if thats how the game goes, that is how it goes...

Some of the best were the competetive ones. Boat races were always popular; we'd have up to 10 guys on a team sometimes. And there was Anchor Man. Four to a team, each guy gets one chug at the pitcher, the last dude has to finish it.

Some great shout outs in this thread. Beer pong was my #1...logged thousands of hours in college. Others:

- flip cup (great pregamer)

- **** (good anytime, anywhere)

- anchor man

- chandeliers

The one game I learned since college might be my favorite for its simplicity is called Arrogance. Good for a group of guys pregaming (girls will fail miserably). It's very simple:

You need a pint glass, a quarter and a case of beer (or more). First person cracks the beer and pours as much or as a little as they want into the glass. Then they flip the coin and call it. If they are right, they pass the glass and the coin to the next person and the process repeats. If they are wrong, they drink everything they poured and start again.

Doesn't sound like much, but it gets very competitive with pride on the line. Combine that with brutal coin flip streaks and it's a great time. I've seen guys miss 8-9 flips in a row and be put down for the count on one round. And then there's always the d-bag who manages to call it right every time. Good times...give it a try. :thumbsup: