drinking games

loyal2dagame

3-man, tip cup, ****, up the river down the river, pyramid**, quarters, beer pong just to name a few

**this game just ruins your life :thumbsup:

Played all those except pyramid, what's that? Chandeliers as was already mentioned was an awesome game. There was this Big Sister in my fraternity that could not only pull off the quarter off the nose bit, she could do it off her breasts. Crotch pot was another awesome game, if you could get a woman to play it with you, you knew you were going to get lucky.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played all those except pyramid, what's that? Chandeliers as was already mentioned was an awesome game. There was this Big Sister in my fraternity that could not only pull off the quarter off the nose bit, she could do it off her breasts. Crotch pot was another awesome game, if you could get a woman to play it with you, you knew you were going to get lucky.

In pyramid, the cards are dealt out in a pyramid, each level deals out successively more painful punishments. If you play 5 or so games, you're gonna get blasted. A description.

Cool, of course I haven't played a drinking game in almost 20 years. But ahh the (fuzzy) memories.

Drinking games are bad news. BAD news. Some of the most stupid stuff I've ever done in my life occurred after drinking games, including (but not limited to):

-- Night in the drunk tank

-- Driving under the influence

-- fighting

-- beer goggles

and on and on.

One of my favorites that I forgot was "Century Club" -- shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes. Horrible.

Drinking games are bad news. BAD news. Some of the most stupid stuff I've ever done in my life occurred after drinking games, including (but not limited to):

-- fighting

-- beer goggles

and on and on.

One of my favorites that I forgot was "Century Club" -- shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes. Horrible.

If you are playing drinking games then by default you are asking to get drunk. Yeah some might throw out the brave claim of if you are skilled this will not happen. No to mention that even while playing drinking games you are likely to drink outside the game anyway. Bottom line is that you will more likely than not get intoxicated. Not many of us have made wise decisions when in that state.

-- fighting

-- beer goggles

and on and on.

You actually finished that? How many oz shots? 2?

it was a nightmare of vomit.

Once, my room-mate and I played "Indiana Jones" with a 1.5L bottle of Vladimir vodka. We finished the bottle, and no one fell over. Until he tried to stand up, at which point he fell flat on his face. Thinking I'd won, I then stood up. When I woke up, some **** had pulled the old "write with marker on the drunk guy" routine.

I used to drink A LOT. Hence the old screen name "JoeSixPack." Not so much any more. If I have a six pack a month, it's a lot.

EDIT: On the century club, whe had a non-player pouring shots afte about 20 minutes. Got too hard to fill the shot glasses.

it was a nightmare of vomit.

Once, my room-mate and I played "Indiana Jones" with a 1.5L bottle of Vladimir vodka. We finished the bottle, and no one fell over. Until he tried to stand up, at which point he fell flat on his face. Thinking I'd won, I then stood up. When I woke up, some **** had pulled the old "write with marker on the drunk guy" routine.

I used to drink A LOT. Hence the old screen name "JoeSixPack." Not so much any more. If I have a six pack a month, it's a lot.

EDIT: On the century club, whe had a non-player pouring shots afte about 20 minutes. Got too hard to fill the shot glasses.

:wallbash::thumbsup:

I thought about trying that game one night. My fraternity nickname was "Funnel Master". We required 2 oz shots and I declined after I did the math in my head.

As to the nickname, I earned it one night funneling some ridiculous amount of beer. It was a huge shock when I woke up the next day and saw the funnel. Do you have any idea what happens to one of those things if it hasn't been washed out in a year or so? :censored:

:wallbash::thumbsup:

I thought about trying that game one night. My fraternity nickname was "Funnel Master". We required 2 oz shots and I declined after I did the math in my head.

As to the nickname, I earned it one night funneling some ridiculous amount of beer. It was a huge shock when I woke up the next day and saw the funnel. Do you have any idea what happens to one of those things if it hasn't been washed out in a year or so? :censored:

It comes out to 12.5 beers in 1 hour and 40 minutes, or roughly a beer every 8 minutes. If you knew the guys I used to drink with, it doesn't sound like an impossibility. One of the guys is my brother-in-law. Used to be that a good pace for him was a beer every 5 minutes, and that was when he was drinking regularly. Kid could easily down a case a night. I never drank that much. 18 was an absolute upper limit for me. I was a drunken, stupid kid. Now I'm just a stupid adult. :wallbash:

Back in my drinking days I loved to play quarters. Simple and primitive as it is,it was fun and effective.

Back in college we used to play quarters sort of it was a game called Chandelliers. Everybody has an 8oz glass of beer & there is one in the middle. If the quarter goes in your glass you have to drink it. If it goes in the middle you everybody has to drink & last one to finish drinks the middle one. The one time during the summer we were at Slombas with their 32 ounze super bionics. Man did we get loaded that night. Five of my friends & I ended up doing naked bar slides & at one point the one bouncer was heard saying to the other bouncer, man these guys are sick, the one guy is puking in the toilet while the other 2 guys are leaning over him saying "Are you still in the game?"

One of my good friends went to Xavier, & this guy could drink & he said he said he has only seen 2 guys finish it before. Never tried it my self. He also said he has only seen one guy finish century club also, that is 100 beers from friday midnight to sunday midnight right?

Are yall serious? A Century Club (using JSP's definition) is not exactly Mount Everest. It's can get real rough towards the end, but we did more than a few in college. It's a little over 7 beers per hour. If you got a good 1-minute CD going, you'll be groovin in no time. I probably wouldn't do one anymore, but in your best drinking shape, not impossible.

Power Hours are far more manageable and fun however.

Now this 100 beer thing Gordio is talking about.... that's friggin marathon.

Are yall serious? A Century Club (using JSP's definition) is not exactly Mount Everest. It's can get real rough towards the end, but we did more than a few in college. It's a little over 7 beers per hour. If you got a good 1-minute CD going, you'll be groovin in no time. I probably wouldn't do one anymore, but in your best drinking shape, not impossible.

Power Hours are far more manageable and fun however.

Now this 100 beer thing Gordio is talking about.... that's friggin marathon.

It isn't the volume, it's the pace and the manner you're drinking it. The carbonation's a mother when you're taking shots of beer.

Beer die is my favorite drinking game ever. It takes some serious hand eye coordination and you need to be able to chug copious amounts of beer. My friend has a beer die table and our crew is 30-50 years old. Well his son got Christened two years ago. We broke out the beer die table for the Christening. Funnest Christening I have ever attended