Parting shot by Fewell?

DarthICE

Didnt Jeff Fischer take a shot at the Bills when he said he was not going to start a QB controversy in Tennessee, and that he really said "If i was the coach in Buffalo i would not do that" :blink:

Sometimes i spin in my bar stool as fast as i can instead of drinking, its kinda like being drunk minus the hangover, everything is spinning and when you stand up you fall over???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... do you spend each waking moment searching for something negative in life?

Every new coach is going to say how excited he is to be coming to a good team with good players ...

:blink::blush::w00t::lol:

And, living in NJ I thought Philly fans thrived on the negative ... I am beginning to wonder what is in the water up there?

And if someone says it's a nice day in another city .... they are not saying that it is an awful day up in Buffalo ...

Wow ... do you spend each waking moment searching for something negative in life?

Every new coach is going to say how excited he is to be coming to a good team with good players ...

:blink::blush::w00t::lol:

And, living in NJ I thought Philly fans thrived on the negative ... I am beginning to wonder what is in the water up there?

And if someone says it's a nice day in another city .... they are not saying that it is an awful day up in Buffalo ...

He isn't "up there." He lives in the rectum of the USA...Oklahoma.

Right. Another idiotic post by THE idiot extraordinaire.

Just checking a few things, it appears that the Bills D gave up an avg. of 20.4 points per game, versus the NJ Giants, who gave up an avg. of 26.7 points per game. Almost a whole TD advantage to the Bills second, third, and Practive Squad defensive players, versus a fairly healthy NJG squad. Plus to boot, the Bills D encountered an additional 133 plays from scrimmage. So, yeah, NO, not a parting shot to the BB... more a welcoming gesture/fib to the NJG.

As usual, you are innaccurate with your perception of reality. Beat it.

You are kidding, right?

"I am ecstatic to come to work for the New York Giants," Fewell said. "It's a good football team with good defensive players, and it is a franchise known for defense."

"I am ecstatic to come to work for the New York Giants," Fewell said. "It's a good football team with good defensive players, and it is a franchise known for defense."

forget the obvious subliminal passive aggressive shot at the Buffalo Bills, I can't get over the "it's all about me" mentality on full display here. What is all this "I" stuff?

It's a team game, Perry.

Not a parting shot, but I think it's clear from his use of the word "ecstatic" that he expects the Bills to move to LA.

:blink:

You are such a hater. You actually make it unenjoyable to visit this site sometimes. I thought it was for Bills fans. Not wanna be's. What else is he gonna say. The Giants suck,

A bit paranoid are we? He said nothing wrong or that should be construed as a shot. When you see a beatiful woman and say that she is one, does that mean that your current partner or previous one is/was not?