Marvin Harrison tried to kill someone, then had him killed

gmac17

Perception is reality. Marvin was known as a soft spoken, good guy.

Lynch and Vick were know for reppin the hood.

Actually, anyone who really knows anything about Marvin off the field knows he has a real dark side beneath him. He has long been feared by those who know him off the field in his private life and is said to have quite the temper. The general public has a whole different view of him because he stayed out of the spotlight, was soft spoken to the media, and kept a squeeky clean public record...but this isnt the same Marvin that people know back in Philly...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perception is reality. Marvin was known as a soft spoken, good guy.

Lynch and Vick were know for reppin the hood.

Marvin Harrison was also known for choking some kid at the probowl a few years ago. Where there's some there's fire. Doesn't matter how soft spoken someone is. Thugs are thugs, and they could come from any background whether they grew up in "the hood" or suburbia. Make no mistake Marvin Harrison is a thug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/114971-...y-wide-receiver

Or...as reported by a recent ESPN The Magazine article, the not-so-pristine incidents involving the so-called "good guy."

The story reported that in 2003, before an AFC wild-card game, Harrison grabbed a New York Jets ball boy by the throat after a ball the kid was fielding violated Harrison's "personal space" as he played catch with Manning. Later, at a medical station, the boy's neck showed marks from Harrison's choke job.

Uh, who makes up that group? First time I've heard anything about him, period.

Just because its the first time you heard about it doesnt mean its the first time this was reported...this is acutally old news, was reported on a while ago...there was even a thing on sporstscenter about it and about his off the field side of him a while back. They even referenced the choking incident and all that jazz.

Again, because you havent heard about it doesnt make it not true or how he is percieved...A couple of my friends are big Colts fans and I was ragging on them a lot when this all originally came out...its been known for a while. It hasnt gotten any attention in the media since because there hasnt been any real new developments in the case. But its the MAIN reason Marvin was not signed this offseason despite him and his agent trying to find suitors for him. No one wanted this baggage this case could potentially bring, especially for an aging vet...

Think about it...Marvin and TO both were FA's and TO found work in days and Marvin couldnt get a job with anyone despite being a better WR, better teammate, and having better hands.

So Harrison had a repeated drug dealer and general POS killed? Meh.

Interesting philosophy. I'll run with this and conclude that since Nicole Brown Simpson was a cheating whore (remember they weren't divorced), she deserved to get sliced up like a xmas ham. WAY TO GO OJ, YOU DID THE WORLD A FAVOR

incredible the logic here

Interesting philosophy. I'll run with this and conclude that since Nicole Brown Simpson was a cheating whore (remember they weren't divorced), she deserved to get sliced up like a xmas ham. WAY TO GO OJ, YOU DID THE WORLD A FAVOR

incredible the logic here

Right, A woman who "allegedly" cheated, never hurt anyone and was murdered is exactly the same as a piece of sh!! drug dealer who's lifestyle consisted of causing misery in, and the ruining of, the lives of others and their families. I'm sure he's squeaky clean too...drug dealers aren't known to be violent right?

Right, A woman who "allegedly" cheated, never hurt anyone and was murdered is exactly the same as a piece of sh!! drug dealer who's lifestyle consisted of causing misery in, and the ruining of, the lives of others and their families. I'm sure he's squeaky clean too...drug dealers aren't known to be violent right?

#1: she was dating another man while still married, theres no allegedly about that. Remember thats how OJ was convicted of wrongful death in the civil suit, despite being separated and having different residences, he was still responsible for her well being.

My point is that murder is murder, theres no such thing as a good murder, Harrison should be locked up, plain and simple, and to defend what he did as "right", to me, is equivalent to arguing that Nicole Deserved it. its silly

you kill, you get locked up, u arrange a killing u get locked up, very simple concept. Harrison isnt some righteous vigilante, he's just as much of a punk as the guy he killed.

let me shoot you in the back and see how you feel about the situation.

Is it really that difficult an idea to grasp? If you believe that Harrison is a dangerous man and already had one guy killed, is it really worth the attention you're going to bring upon yourself by taking him to court?

I don't condone what he did but I do think the responses from some people on this board are disgusting and downright scary. With that said, having read that article through, it seems pretty clear to me that he's one seriously disturbed dude. I have OCD so I know a lot of normal people have it, but when you're an über-neatfreak and you're super-quiet and no one knows a lot about you, it just screams 'mentally disturbed' to me. It's unfortunate, but I think there's more going on in Marvin Harrison's head than anyone really knows and it's not all good stuff. And it has nothing to do with him being a thug like Lynch or Iverson. Something just ain't right "upstairs."

We've made it all the way to page 3 and I have yet to see someone state that Marshawn Lynch, or James Hardy, were Harrison's accomplices. Good job! Harrison is guilty and if the thing ever gets to the court, he has essentially hung himself with his statement, "the gun was never taken out prior to today. It has not been fired since 2006 and has been locked up in my safe ever since then." The same gun that was fired at Nixon & the Fat Man, just a day prior. Oh and Harrison was wearing a piece on his ankle when the cops approached him? That's gangsta :D We need a smiley that shoots machine guns...

Not here to defend drug dealers, but a high majority of them dont kill people. Hard core ones and ones near the top may, but most of your everyday drug dealers are just a bunch dipsticks who want to make easy money...

So, just because he was a drug dealer doesnt mean its ok to murder him. The punishment does not fit the crime...and how do you know Marvin isnt the one casued the beef in the first place?

Not here to defend drug dealers, but a high majority of them dont kill people. Hard core ones and ones near the top may, but most of your everyday drug dealers are just a bunch dipsticks who want to make easy money...

So, just because he was a drug dealer doesnt mean its ok to murder him. The punishment does not fit the crime...and how do you know Marvin isnt the one casued the beef in the first place?

The guy's carrying guns around and making threats. He's beyond your casual drug dealer at this point. If Harrison is responsible, he deserves to pay the price for it, but there's more to this story than the one sided view presented in that article.