Pats fans believe the dynasty is Over

when was the last time brady threw 50 tds and got his team to a 4th super bowl?

i'll give you a hint about 12 years after the bills sniffed a super bowl

look, i'm not advocating we try to get him, but if he were to come available after next yr, it wouldnt hurt to give brady a look, especially if we still havent solved our ongoing search for a franchise QB

Only to watch him die behind the Bills pitiful O-Line. :thumbdown:

I've got to say he looked beyond pitiful Sunday. One of the sacks (that didn't count because of a Ravens penalty) it actually looked like he just bumped into a lineman and fell because of the pressure.

Be honest. Most fans completely overreact to everything. Everything is the worst or best ever. The PAts essentially had a rebuilding year and still made the playoffs. They'll be back. Most fans are dumb and Pats fans are dumber than most. They didn't ever know they had a team until 9 years ago. They're still learning.

They're smarter than I gave them credit for. But, in all fairness, their "dynasty" has been over for a couple of years.

Their dynasty was a myth caught on tape with their spy cameras. Lets just say it liek it is. The Pats "dynasty" was created by their cheating and they wouldnt have won a single SB without it.

They're smarter than I gave them credit for. But, in all fairness, their "dynasty" has been over for a couple of years.

True. They haven't won a championship since the '04 season, and have made the Superbowl only once since. The "dynasty" is clearly in the rear view mirror for a few seasons. It is crumbling in pretty typical fashion, actually. Most of the players from the SB era are gone. They missed the playoffs last year and were first out this year. They finally lost a home playoff game. Like most dynasties of the past. Only the ballwashers like Jim Nantz and Phil Simms thought it would go in in perpetuity. It was laughable how they were saying some 7th round rookie was going to become Welker almost overnight. The writing was on the wall for those who wanted to see it.

The dynasty was over when Rodney Harrison, Mike Vrabel, Asante Samuel, Tedy Bruschi and Ty Law left. Then they traded Richard Seymour. A great passing team with a mediocre run offense and no defense. Of course they're not a dynasty anymore.

Be honest. Most fans completely overreact to everything. Everything is the worst or best ever. The PAts essentially had a rebuilding year and still made the playoffs. They'll be back. Most fans are dumb and Pats fans are dumber than most. They didn't ever know they had a team until 9 years ago. They're still learning.

I have to disagree. I don't think this a relaod situation as much as it is a steady erosion. They need help in a number of places.

I have to disagree. I don't think this a relaod situation as much as it is a steady erosion. They need help in a number of places.

I hope like hell you're right. But I just can't count out the Pats. They have a lot of young players on their defense and a lot of draft picks to play with.

I hope like hell you're right. But I just can't count out the Pats. They have a lot of young players on their defense and a lot of draft picks to play with.

I really think they miss the playoffs next year.

1. The o-line has been shaky and it's depth is thin.

2. The defense can't get to the Qb and an already marginal secondary has been torched at times this year.

3. Mayo and Merriweather are good but no other quality youngsters on either side of the ball.

4 Brady hasn't been consistently good, like years past.

5. Welker will be a huge question mark next year.

6. Still no RB.

7. Moss has shown the first signs of unhappiness and the media knows it.

Just an opinion of course. :blink:

That is really good writing. Funny stuff.

Thanks for posting it, Munley.

Too bad you-ah nawt a Pahts man, and theh-ah-fowah nawt capable of undah-standing what you posted.

I find these articles hilarious, Good ole Tawwmy from quinzee, the quintessential Pats Fan ( Fackin red sawks nation)

2. The defense can't get to the Qb and an already marginal secondary has been torched at times this year.

3. Mayo and Merriweather are good but no other quality youngsters on either side of the ball.

6. Still no RB.

Just an opinion of course. :unsure:

Was it just me or didnt Brady just earn the comeback player of the year award passing over 4,000 yards, Although I hate the Pats, we were still 0-2 against them this year! So i would like to know what your definition of "consistently" is?

I believe the Pats have a total of four picks in the first and second rounds of this year's draft? It seems that if the Pats are still good at identifying talent, they can readily plug some of the holes that they currently have via the draft and some good free agent pickups. So talking about their demise may be premature.

6. Still no RB.

Just an opinion of course. :unsure:

Dont forget they are going to have to pay Wilfork HUGE money to keep him, which will weaken their options in FA acquisitions (traditionally a strength for them)

dynasty teams don't lose Superbowls.

their defense is a mess. Welker's season next year is in serious doubt. Moss and Brady will be a year older and Moss seems to barely care about the game. How many more seasons will Bellichik even coach? He doesn't seem to have that same intensity anymore. And they haven't had a good draft in 5 years. They basically trade out of the draft each year.

Love it! Can't wait until they're the team going 6-10 again. If Wilfork leaves they will be in another tough spot on defense. Moss is losing a step, Brady is getting older, and Welker likely won't be the same player for about 2 years. Vrabel's gone, Bruschi the same, Faulk is likely gone in FA, FT is like 34 with his best days behind, not to mention the coaches that have left and no more Pioli. They are definitely headed downward in NE.