1996 Eddie George Houston Oilers Running back Ohio State

1997 Warrick Dunn Tampa Bay Buccaneers Running back Florida State

1998 Randy Moss Minnesota Vikings Wide receiver Marshall

1999 Edgerrin James Indianapolis Colts Running back Miami

2000 Mike Anderson Denver Broncos Running back Utah

2001 Anthony Thomas Chicago Bears Running back Michigan

2002 Clinton Portis Denver Broncos Running back Miami

2003 Anquan Boldin Arizona Cardinals Wide receiver Florida State

2004 Ben Roethlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Miami (Ohio)

2005 Carnell "Cadillac" Williams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Running back Auburn

2006 Vince Young Tennessee Titans Quarterback Texas

2007 Adrian Peterson Minnesota Vikings Running back Oklahoma

2008 Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons Quarterback Boston College

2009 Percy Harvin Minnesota Vikings Wide receiver Florida

AP Defensive Rookies of the Year

1995 Hugh Douglas New York Jets Defensive end Central State

1996 Simeon Rice Arizona Cardinals Defensive end Illinois

1997 Peter Boulware Baltimore Ravens Linebacker Florida State

1998 Charles Woodson Oakland Raiders Cornerback Michigan

1999 Jevon Kearse Tennessee Titans Defensive end Florida

2000 Brian Urlacher Chicago Bears Linebacker New Mexico

2001 Kendrell Bell Pittsburgh Steelers Linebacker Georgia

2002 Julius Peppers Carolina Panthers Defensive end UNC

2003 Terrell Suggs Baltimore Ravens Linebacker Arizona State

2004 Jonathan Vilma New York Jets Linebacker Miami

2005 Shawne Merriman San Diego Chargers Linebacker Maryland

2006 DeMeco Ryans Houston Texans Linebacker Alabama

2007 Patrick Willis San Francisco 49ers Linebacker Ole Miss

2008 Jerod Mayo New England Patriots Linebacker Tennessee

2009 Brian Cushing Houston Texans Linebacker USC

I hear ya! Ive always liked Lynch but this latest stuff is rediculous they should cut thier losses, trade him whatever, and then draft CJ Spiller the next Chris Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS6bA

The dude is filthy fast the play at about 3:10 is stupid.

If they have a jaw drop emotion i would have just used that, but since they dont i had to explain it. Kids good, But i really do think we need help other places more than running back. If we could pull of a deal to get another 1st rounder or if he falls to early second i say jump on that.

If they have a jaw drop emotion i would have just used that, but since they dont i had to explain it. Kids good, But i really do think we need help other places more than running back. If we could pull of a deal to get another 1st rounder or if he falls to early second i say jump on that.

The reason why RBs make the biggest impact is because the position is the easiest transition from the college to the pro game. Why even consider a RB? Seems like off-season releases of RBs are plentiful, so we could get a backup for Jackson from that group and trade or release Lynch. Last I checked, Fred Jackson's pretty good.

Our most pressing needs are OT, LB, DT, DE. Of course, didn't we fill the DE need last year? :huh:

I'll fill in the 2010 ROY on defense: Rolando McClain

Hopefully: Rolando McClain Buffalo Bills Linebacker Alabama

You build winners by solidifying your interior lines on both sides of the ball. That's where our top draft picks should go because that's where game are won. Look at: NO, Indy, Dallas, Arizona, Chargers, Jets, Baltimore, etc. Those teams have either one or both sides of the line excelling, especially Dallas.

Offense: RB (QB and WR a distant 2nd)

Defense: LB (DE 2nd)

Not trying to sound snarky, but don't RB's & LB's win these awards because they put up big stats. Everyone looks at yards, TD's, sacks and tackles. What about the guys blocking and/or taking on blocks to allow those players to make those plays.

You build winners by solidifying your interior lines on both sides of the ball.

This. I want the Bills to draft big, mean, nasty football players.

I hear ya! Ive always liked Lynch but this latest stuff is rediculous they should cut thier losses, trade him whatever, and then draft CJ Spiller the next Chris Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS6bA

The dude is filthy fast the play at about 3:10 is stupid.

WOW. I think Bills have far too many other bigger needs at the moment, but that kid can move. I expect to see at least 2 or 3 electric punt returns from him next year for whoever picks him up. Like a smaller and faster Reggie Bush

The reason why RBs make the biggest impact is because the position is the easiest transition from the college to the pro game. Why even consider a RB? Seems like off-season releases of RBs are plentiful, so we could get a backup for Jackson from that group and trade or release Lynch. Last I checked, Fred Jackson's pretty good.

Our most pressing needs are OT, LB, DT, DE. Of course, didn't we fill the DE need last year? :wallbash:

I'll fill in the 2010 ROY on defense: Rolando McClain

Hopefully: Rolando McClain Buffalo Bills Linebacker Alabama

This.

PS- The kid is fast.

Not trying to sound snarky, but don't RB's & LB's win these awards because they put up big stats. Everyone looks at yards, TD's, sacks and tackles. What about the guys blocking and/or taking on blocks to allow those players to make those plays.

amen. i saw cadillac williams on that list and laughed.

You build winners by solidifying your interior lines on both sides of the ball. That's where our top draft picks should go because that's where game are won. Look at: NO, Indy, Dallas, Arizona, Chargers, Jets, Baltimore, etc. Those teams have either one or both sides of the line excelling, especially Dallas.

That being said do you think that Dallas, NO, AZ, NY,Baltimore, and lets throw in Cinci, NE,Pitt and buffalo would rather have...

Felix Jones

Sedric ellis

Rogers-cromartie

Vernon Gholston

Joe Flacco

Keith rivers

Jarod Mayo

Mendenhall

McKelvin..........Over Chris Johnson??????

these are pretty good picks but if they could (maybe with the exception of Baltimore because they eventually got Rice in that draft) they would change thier pick knowing what they do now.

One more, what would AZ look like if they had drafted Adrian Peterson instead of Levi Jones?

Speed and talent like that cant be passed up, or it ends up passing your DBs on his way to six.

I agree with you. Just pointing out something i thought was interesting but i think we all know RB's and LB's make the easiest transition. I absolutely do not want a RB in the 1st round. I could live with a stud LB knowing he could start. I also want to see the trenches improved on both sides of the ball. Too many needs...and the draft won't be able to deliver them all.

That being said do you think that Dallas, NO, AZ, NY,Baltimore, and lets throw in Cinci, NE,Pitt and buffalo would rather have...

Felix Jones

Sedric ellis

Rogers-cromartie

Vernon Gholston

Joe Flacco

Keith rivers

Jarod Mayo

Mendenhall

McKelvin..........Over Chris Johnson??????

these are pretty good picks but if they could (maybe with the exception of Baltimore because they eventually got Rice in that draft) they would change thier pick knowing what they do now.

One more, what would AZ look like if they had drafted Adrian Peterson instead of Levi Jones?

Speed and talent like that cant be passed up, or it ends up passing your DBs on his way to six.

look where they are now, and where the titans are. i think they're happy w/ their decisions of building playoff caliber teams. what does 2000 yds. rushing mean when you lose your first 7 games and not make the playoffs? Nothing. all of those teams filled voids they thought they needed. but, do you really think baltimore regrest drafting flacco? or dallas w/ jones?-- chris johnson would be getting just as much playing time w/ barber in the mix.

of course, you create could-of would-of scenarios, but there are many more LB and RB busts in the 1st round than there are Chris Johnsons stories.

Dammit, I'm not buying season tickets to see some center or defensive end! I want a whiny WR or overrated college QB!!