AUDIO of 2nd ALLEGATION against LYNCH in 24 hrs

papazoid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about this story. Ur telling me he saw Lynch at the mall and then his fiance just happened to run into Lynch that same night at a club? Thats hard to believe. However its becomming apparent that hes not the type of guy we want on this team. If he was a 1,600yrd per year all-pro it would be a different story but hes now only a change of pace back.

Dont let the door hit ya

Ya know, this doesnt surprise me at all. i grew up in cali. and played ball on three levels. most of the players ive been around that grew up in the enviorment like lynch have that attitude. not because they r famous or a good player or not. its an intimidation thing. i've seen it alot and still cant stand that attitude to this day. i say trade him and bring in some one new. hell swap with the raiders for one of thier backs,,,lol put him back in oakland if he wants to be a thug!!!!!

I wish he (the victim) would name the other players that were with Lynch.

It's hard enough to keep rooting for this piece of crap team in the first place. Now they're stealing money from fans?

Ship his a$$ outta Buffalo. (and his idiotic gold teeth)

Lets not jump to conclusions. Give time for all the facts of this case to be revealed if it turns out Lynch did nothing at all fine BUT if these allegations turn out to be true then it really speaks just to who Lynch is. I mean the guy has talent on the field and I still think he and Freddy would make a great RB combo but it seems like it he is always getting in trouble and could be out for a year in no time (Once again if all this turns out to be true).

I would like for the Bills to wait for all of it to shake out and eventually decide what they want to do with this guy. If the Bills can get a 2nd round pick for him you would have to seriously consider taking the pick.

I don't believe in piling on, but feel I need to add an another incident that involved Marshawn this past summer.

I was at the Galleria mall and had forgotten to bring my cell phone, so I had to use the mall's pay phones.

After dialing the number and letting it ring like 20 times, I hung up.

I walked away, and since I haven't used a pay phone in years, forget to take my change that was returned.

Well, wouldn't you know, as I scurried back to get my 50 cents-

I see Marshawn Lynch standing by the phone with that dumbass cheesy grin of his!! He was holding up in the air my two shiny quarters he had just taken from the coin slot!! Damn!!

There were a few Bills players standing around him and they began giving Marshawn high fives and some were saying "he the man" "he the man", one player even held up his fingers in the shape of an L and pointed at me! :-(

Well, being a bit intimidated....who wouldn't be?? I left the scene and haven't shared this event with anyone until now-

here in the warm, accepting atmosphere of Two Bills Drive. Thank you for allowing me to share.

Not sure about this story. Ur telling me he saw Lynch at the mall and then his fiance just happened to run into Lynch that same night at a club? Thats hard to believe. However its becomming apparent that hes not the type of guy we want on this team. If he was a 1,600yrd per year all-pro it would be a different story but hes now only a change of pace back.

Dont let the door hit ya

So to get your opinion straight, it would be alright if he was actually a productive player? Great stuff Blood.

Lets not jump to conclusions. Give time for all the facts of this case to be revealed if it turns out Lynch did nothing at all fine BUT if these allegations turn out to be true then it really speaks just to who Lynch is. I mean the guy has talent on the field and I still think he and Freddy would make a great RB combo but it seems like it he is always getting in trouble and could be out for a year in no time (Once again if all this turns out to be true).

I would like for the Bills to wait for all of it to shake out and eventually decide what they want to do with this guy. If the Bills can get a 2nd round pick for him you would have to seriously consider taking the pick.

Billsfan...do you seriously think anyone would offer a 2nd round pick for Lynch, even if he hadn't been connected to numerous transgressions? Just based on his work on the field he's not worth a 2nd round pick.

I don't believe in piling on, but feel I need to add an another incident that involved Marshawn this past summer.

I was at the Galleria mall and had forgotten to bring my cell phone, so I had to use the mall's pay phones.

After dialing the number and letting it ring like 20 times, I hung up.

I walked away, and since I haven't used a pay phone in years, forget to take my change that was returned.

Well, wouldn't you know, as I scurried back to get my 50 cents-

I see Marshawn Lynch standing by the phone with that dumbass cheesy grin of his!! He was holding up in the air my two shiny quarters he had just taken from the coin slot!! Damn!!

There were a few Bills players standing around him and they began giving Marshawn high fives and some were saying "he the man" "he the man", one player even held up his fingers in the shape of an L and pointed at me! :-(

Well, being a bit intimidated....who wouldn't be?? I left the scene and haven't shared this event with anyone until now-

here in the warm, accepting atmosphere of Two Bills Drive. Thank you for allowing me to share.

Your story has given me courage. I would also like to come out and report my incident with ML. I was at the local Dairy Queen in Hamburg. My parking meter was about to run out and being the good citizen that I am, I ran out to put another quarter in. ML and a few other Bills just happened to park behind me. My excitement, when ML walked up to me holding a double scoop vanilla cone, quickly turned into horror when he snatched the quarter out of my hand and went,"Yoink! I gotsta get muh sprinkles onnn!" I looked at the other Billls for help but they laughed and shouted, " Yehhh! Go Beast MOdddE!" and high fived each other and patted ML on the butt. Suffice it to say, my meter ran out and I left the scene lest I be molested.

Billsfan...do you seriously think anyone would offer a 2nd round pick for Lynch, even if he hadn't been connected to numerous transgressions? Just based on his work on the field he's not worth a 2nd round pick.

He has had one bad year his short career so far and fans act like he is a complete bust who has done nothing. He has been to the Pro Bowl and the fastest Bill to reach 2,000 yards in his career. You don't think a team would give a 2nd for that?