Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

I am not sure what gold teeth and dreads have to do with people being disgusted by this sort of behavior. I am gonna stick my neck out and say that any other Bill who had multiple run-ins with the law involving guns, weed and drunk driving would also be an object of scorn.

i do believe you've struck oil here.

he has the world by the balls and still continues to be a douche.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an extremely odd story.

In NYS, robbery can be summed up as forcible taking of property. The force can either be used or threatened, but a threat would have to be immediate. In other words, if a person says, "give me your money or I will stab you next week," this wouldn't constitute a robbery (it would be a grand larceny by extortion).

The fact that a police sergeant would miss this indicates that something else is going on. This, and the fact that everybody is SO scared of Lynch, that they wouldn't give their statement to detectives. I don't relate to the mentality of a police officer being so frightened. Afraid of who? Marshawn Lynch? You call him up and tell him to come in and surrender. If he refuses, you take a bunch of people and go get him. How hard is that? Also, who filed the report? Was it the victim or her husband?

None of us know what happened but just for fun, I am guessing that we have a sort of domestic issue in this instance. It makes sense but again, who knows.

Btw, even given the above, I hold with those in favor of dumping this a-hole. He is just not worth the drama. Lynch and Whitner are simply Levy/Jauron draft busts who come with mucho drama and not enough production. i guess the difference is that Lynch might have had a chance to be a very good player, but they are both so-so and they need to take their overpaid asses the hell out of Buffalo.

Right. I suspect the story is total BS.

Like you, I want to dump Marshawn not for character issues, but because he's not that good.

Best part of this is that it took place at TGI Fridays. Didn't McGahee say Applebee's and TGI Fridays were the only hangouts in Buffalo?

I used to see Eric Moulds down on Chippewa and at nice restaurants on Elmwood and elsewhere downtown. At least he knew how to get out.

Seriously, what are the Buffalo Bills doing hanging out at TGIF in the McKinley Mall?

I used to see Eric Moulds down on Chippewa and at nice restaurants on Elmwood and elsewhere downtown. At least he knew how to get out.

Seriously, what are the Buffalo Bills doing hanging out at TGIF in the McKinley Mall?

it was a monday during the season. most of the bills live near the stadium. it was probably right in his neighborhood.

what he failed to realize is that half the Hamburg population has never seen anyone like him before, so when a big black guy with gold teeth and dreads comes in, they are automatically scared and intimidated. acting like a jackass just makes it worse.

Why the heck would he have to steal $20 when hes making millions? I think the accuser is a little far fetched

Is it possible that the woman put $20 to pay for whatever drinks/food she ordered, but expected to get change when she came back to the table? Perhaps Lynch was planning to put the check on his credit card and put the cash in his pocket? She comes back to the table, the money is gone, she wants it back... maybe he thinks she's trying to stick him with the bill?

I don't know... something is missing in this story. How you go from having drinks at McKinley Mall to arguing over $20 is beyond me. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding in here that escalated into a conflict too quickly.

How many more off-seasons will people on this site have to make excuses for him? How many more off-seasons will we see "he's innocent until proven guilty you know"? Maybe this didn't happen at all?

If this guy was not a football player for the Buffalo Bills, but he was some guy you worked with at the factory, he would be the biggest thug you have ever met, but he's not because he is a football player. Time for Mr. Lynch to :thumbsup: off.

It's weird they waited this long to file a complaint. Not taking sides. Just saying it's weird. So she was in fear of Marshawn? Maybe at that moment but did Lynch know where this woman lived? Just weird.

PTR

Read the article again. Complaint filed the next day

Funny so many of you believe this. Sounds like BS to me.

People believe anything that is in the paper.

Sounds like Marshawn is being setup by the police if you ask me.

Question, why would Marshawn take a messy 20 bucks, you know he had more than that in his cup holder in the car.

BS to me all the way.

How many more off-seasons will people on this site have to make excuses for him? How many more off-seasons will we see "he's innocent until proven guilty you know"? Maybe this didn't happen at all?

If this guy was not a football player for the Buffalo Bills, but he was some guy you worked with at the factory, he would be the biggest thug you have ever met, but he's not because he is a football player. Time for Mr. Lynch to :thumbsup: off.

Actually, if he played for the Dolphins, guys would be laughing at him keeping up the tradition of thuggery in Miami. Since he plays for the Bills, they hope it didn't happen and that he can worm out of situations he puts himself in.