Wilson updates AP on Bills coaching search

Ah jeez...

jw...could we all chip in and pay you to not talk to Ralph? :thumbsup:

That interview just doesn't make Mr. Wilson appear to be in control.

he just hired a GM WTF do you think his job is. when Nix has his cantidate nix the choice and wilson will all sit around ralphs house and talk!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

"You'd have to ask him."??

That's the story? "Wilson unsure if Cowher interested in Bills job."

Other than the unintentional hilarity of the headline.....not sure what to make of this scoop.

Definitely not up to East Aurora Times standards! :thumbsup:

New post or not it has little relevance until Schefter, Mort & Glazer give their view from the dog walker's side.

Oh yeah, we need Clayton's approximation of the moon charts so we can process this new information.

Besides it didn't come from an @twitter address so it can't be legit anyhoo. :thumbsup:

There is no reason to assume that. If Ralph has any sense left, he turned Nix and Russ loose together and said, Lwake me up when we hire someone." Personally I don't think he knows what day it is, and I bet if you pressed him, he couldn't even list all the guys they want to talk to. And I don't think he has the wits left to play coy with Cowher or anyone else. Can anyone who has seen him speak in public this season disagree?

Yea doesnt make too much sense. He knows more than he says.

My goodness, how many of you would spend millions of dollars based on what about football fans say? I've been involved in hiring people and sometimes you offer the job and they say "I need to think about it for a couple of weeks." If you really want them and no one is competing with you (at least no NFL teams) then you say, "sure thing, but we can't drag this out too long." Season's not even over yet. Let Nix do his job. If he hired quickly, you'd gripe about that too.

... which is just how the Bills want it to stay.

Lori, I hope the search for a HC is more rational and comprehensive than the process for selecting the GM. My problem with the selection of Buddy Nix as the GM is not that he was selected so much as the lack of considering a wider array of candidates. But what do you expect from a reclusive owner who is only comfortable selecting people he knows, but knows few people outside of his limited orbit. The aged owner defines this franchise. There should be no surprise why this franchise is irrelevant and a consistent bottom feeder. :thumbsup: