Wilson updates AP on Bills coaching search

If Cowher doesn't start collecting coaching pay this year, he runs the risk of not coaching until 2012. He wants to coach...just not in Buffalo. But he's got limited choices. Now Wilson backed him into a corner where he has to say something.

Frankly, if the guy isn't interested, fug him. Give me Billick, who wants to coach in Buffalo (And is in the same boat with respect to waiting until 2012...but isn't getting big time TV talking head money).

Exactly.Although i like Cowher,he doesnt want to be here.Btw what do you suppose would happen if Ralph does get Cowher to come by giving up everything and Cowher falls on his face and doesnt improve the Bills?How much farther do you think that will set the Bills back?Id rather have a coach that wants to be here and comes with a good attitude than someone who doesnt want to be here, comes for the money and brings the team down.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just figured it all out:

Cowher will be the HC, Billick will be the OC, and Fazier will be the DC. Bobby April can't pass up a chance to coach on such an elite staff and returns as STC.

:thumbsup:

That would be great. However Bobby April has already been contaced by multiple teams and there is no way he would ever come back to the Bills after being snubbed for the interim HC job.