Bands worse than Nickelback?

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought two tickets for my wife to see the worst band ever. :blink:

Also starring Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, and Sick Puppies. Not sure if I know any of those bands.... Probably have heard them on the radio though.

Just bought two tickets for my wife to see the worst band ever. :blink:

Also starring Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, and Sick Puppies. Not sure if I know any of those bands.... Probably have heard them on the radio though.

ugh, i was actually going to mention Shinedown in this thread as the band next in line behind Creed and Nickelback to accept the crown in the future.

ugh, i was actually going to mention Shinedown in this thread as the band next in line behind Creed and Nickelback to accept the crown in the future.

:wallbash:

I don't mind Nickelback - I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to them, but I don't mind them. I definitely wouldn't pay money to see them, but the wife likes 'em, so... *shrug* :D

:D

I don't mind Nickelback - I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to them, but I don't mind them. I definitely wouldn't pay money to see them, but the wife likes 'em, so... *shrug* :)

been there before. :wallbash:

ill give you that it could be a lot worse than this show, as far as being dragged to a show by a girl goes... the people watching should be pretty fun though.

been there before. :wallbash:

ill give you that it could be a lot worse than this show, as far as being dragged to a show by a girl goes... the people watching should be pretty fun though.

They actually put on a pretty entertaining show on stage -- we went last year when they came through town. There was this 6 year old kid right up against the stage barrier, and Chad Kroeger had an interesting exchange with him. Something like, "S##t, you let your kid listen to us? My kids are getting old enough to start understanding our lyrics and I don't know if I'm going to let them listen...." :D Went on to comment on the fake earring the kid had, asked where he was able to get the money to pay for it: "Are you selling weed or something?! You got some drugs in your jacket there???" Eventually he brought the kid on stage while they jammed. Overall, it was pretty cool. :)

Im sorta chuckling here.

My son bought an Ipod recently and has been buying tunes online. I don't like most if it but try to keep an open mind so there's a few things I don't despise. A few minutes ago we were talking about a couple of them and I asked him who did this one that I didn't mind.

It was Nickleback.......

• 3 weeks later...
Britney Spear's name was out there quite a bit not long ago. So what's your point?

The point is, I have poisoned 50,000 minds against XTC thus eliminating competition, and now all those hard to find Andy Partridge solo records are going to soon be mine all mine! ;)

The point is, a have poisoned 50,000 minds against XTC thus eliminating competition, and now all those hard to find Andy Partridge solo records are going to soon be mine all mine! :)

And seeing there is no longer any demand, they will be worthless. Good job. ;)

And seeing there is no longer any demand, they will be worthless. Good job. ;)

But at least they will all be in my possesion. Hey, why don't you shoot me your address and I'll send you some.... oh, I don't know, maybe............... XTC? Heard enough?