Bands worse than Nickelback?

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that proves what, exactly?

I vote the Beatles as the worst band ever. Why? Because there's a website that backs me up. :w00t:

http://www.areddy.net/beatles_suck/

The Monkees were "pay-for-play radio garbage" as well - and they even had a TV show from it! Do they suck too? Are they better than Nickelback?

doesnt prove anything, its just jokes guys. lighten the !@#$ up around here.

doesnt prove anything, its just jokes guys. lighten the !@#$ up around here.

There are obviously some HUGE N'bak fans on these boards which makes sense when you read some of these posts. Ed Hardy, The Hills, "Speidi" Perez Hilton and Nickelback are the downfall of our society. Vapid losers with zero artistic ability. I'm not being a snob, maybe my hearing is just better.

Saying a band sucks because you dont like their music is childish. I am not a music snob, but i do know, study and play music.

Nickleback is geard toward the Teenage crowd, not you or me. I have no problem with them, like or dislike.

If you dont like there music dont listen to it. No need to complain about it and say they are the worst band ever. Trust me they are far from it.

You're right about that. A whole lot of garbage music was made in the 80's. The whole heavy metal/hair band genre makes me puke.

As we called the whole genre in college: "Great White Lion Snake".

Motley Crew - that's another HORRIBLE band.

I don't know if I'd say "horrible"...although their "Without You" is easily the worst song ever recorded.

and youve worked your way up to leader of a group of internet posters arguing about a game.

congrats!!

The next time I receive a Thank You from a serviceman overseas thanking us for keeping them in touch with home - I'll be sure to pass along your dismissive attitude.

Now, please continue your "my music is better than your music" rants... It's awesome.

Gotta go - the bell rang!

:wallbash:

Doc...you're taking a beating here, bro!

This is what happens when you knock Nickelback AND Jimmy Clausen in the same day. Heed my warning... :thumbsup:

haha, oh well. i think most of it comes from the nature of the board. which is "MY OPINION IS FACT AND IM GOING TO ARGUE LIKE IT IS!"

i figured there would be more people already aware of the vast anti-Nickelback movement on the internet which has spawned some really funny stuff.

didnt think this would be taken seriously as a real "let's come to a real conclusion about the 'worst' band" thread. again, oh well. shouldve known better around here.

The next time I receive a Thank You from a serviceman overseas thanking us for keeping them in touch with home - I'll be sure to pass along your dismissive attitude.

So you took this discussion from an obvious playful post about Nickelback sucking to you helping our troops overseas? I don't see the correlation.

In a related story, Nickelback wanted to entertain the troops overseas but the USO turned them down for sucking. :thumbsup:

For most around here, arguing about pro football is much more relevant than arguing about Chad Kroeger's voice. Just sayin'.

i get what youre saying. my point was that it's all just entertainment and opinion, so whats the big deal getting upset about it?

i was just trying to point out what a joke such a platinum selling band has become.

life goes on :thumbsup: