A trade worth looking into

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Bills should trade a kick returner that wants more playing time as a WR, for a Kick returner who wants more time as a WR?

people undervalue Roscoes return abilities. He had a bad year this year, but before that, he was one of the best in the league. How quickly Bills fans forget

Cribbs wants out of Cleveland a he believes they view him as only a kick returner...I think he was severely underutilized. Parrish will likely not "fit" into anyone's, who comes here, scheme and Josh Reed will likely not get a new contract. Cribbs could fill a void, both returning, and on O...just sayn' :unsure:

You would have to throw in at least a 3rd round pick along with Parrish for Cleveland to even consider trading for Cribbs. I think if Cleveland is going to trade for Cribbs they are going to expect a 2nd round pick in return. Now if you can give Cleveland a good returner in Parrish(Granted coming off of a bad season) as well as a 3rd then I think Cleveland would be interested in that.

Now would I want Cribbs for a 3rd and Parrish I don't know he is the leagues best returner but is he just a Dante Hall/Deven Hester type who never amount to much as a receiver.

You have to be kidding me. Cribbs is a legit football player, not a scrub like Parrish- who never had the potential to be an offensive threat. Anyways, that is Cribbs' agent talking, he isn't going anywhere

I don't think Holmgren is that stupid

But it would be nice to get something from Cleveland for Roscoe, who in 2009 contributed more to the Browns than he did for the Bills

Nothing to add ... Parrish is a tool no way does this trade happen.

After the Bills are finished with re-making their front office, I feel some trade offers might be in order the provide ammunition for this years draft. Now Buffalo has already done that with an extra pick for this years draft from last years Peters trade and a pick for Ko Simpson.

I feel Buffalo should put players not in their future vision on the trading block to get more draft compensation; find out what teams might want marshawn Lynch and see if you can pry a low pick like a second rounder, hes only 23, (he's a commodity). Teams such as Detroit, tampa, Oakland need one a starting back and should come calling..

Another possibility would be to put Donte Whitner on the block as well and see what his market might give you, the Bills dont need him now with the emergence of Jairus Byrd.

Parish for Cribbs, then we can trade Poz for Ray Lewis and our whole offensive and defensive lines for a postage stamp

That would be awesome, trade Edwards for Peyton Manning, Lynch for Adrian Peterson, Josh Reed for Brandon Marshall and Reggie Corner for Champ Bailey. We might get a Wild Card if we make these moves.

That would be awesome, trade Edwards for Peyton Manning, Lynch for Adrian Peterson, Josh Reed for Brandon Marshall and Reggie Corner for Champ Bailey. We might get a Wild Card if we make these moves.

Who is the coach? if it's jauron or Fewell, I doubt we make the playoffs.

Why do people on this board constantly propose retarded trade scenarios with Roscoe??? It's like the entire NFL is at the 1BD doorstep begging for him and ready to give their BEST player in return. Josh Cribbs....one of the more explosive players in the league....for a BUST...

Roscoe is a BUST...ridiculous talent...lots of flash...no production.....the Max Afinighenov of the Bills.

Time to get real with the topic of Roscoe.

Teams such as Detroit, tampa, Oakland need one a starting back and should come calling..

Trading away draft picks for marginal talent is what got these teams into trouble. If the Bills do not want Parrish, why should they? Plus the Detiot GM is no longer Matt (clueless) Millen. Oakland does not need a RB.

Wow, you girls are harsh! Let me elaborate...

1. Had no idea how much scratch Roscoe was pulling in, which btw is rediculous.

2. With that said, a draft pick (Ko Simpson) should be thrown in the mix

3. Whoever read into this post that I was including an unrestricted free agent (Josh Reed) in this trade...you have a reading comprehension level that of a 2nd grader. I said there is a hole to fill with him being gone.

4. Cleveland obviously doesn't think Cribb's has potential to be an offensive threat, given the meeger "raise" they offered him.

5. From what I've read over the last couple seasons, a lot of people around the league believe Roscoe needs a change of scenery to realize his full potential. (put him in *New England and he makes Welker look like a slouch.)

6. Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon

:w00t::lol:0:)

Wow, you girls are harsh! Let me elaborate...

1. Had no idea how much scratch Roscoe was pulling in, which btw is rediculous.

I'm not sure who said he's making more than $4 mil per but they are wrong.

2. With that said, a draft pick (Ko Simpson) should be thrown in the mix

:w00t:

3. Whoever read into this post that I was including an unrestricted free agent (Josh Reed) in this trade...you have a reading comprehension level that of a 2nd grader. I said there is a hole to fill with him being gone.

What hole? The Bills need to find which player is most afraid of snow?

4. Cleveland obviously doesn't think Cribb's has potential to be an offensive threat, given the meeger "raise" they offered him.

Everyone in the NFL with a brain, know that Cribbs is one of the most dynamic offensive talents in the game. What Cleveland is doing with his contract has nothing to do with his abilities.

5. From what I've read over the last couple seasons, a lot of people around the league believe Roscoe needs a change of scenery to realize his full potential. (put him in *New England and he makes Welker look like a slouch.)

Anyone who thinks this is an idiot.

I'm not sure who said he's making more than $4 mil per but they are wrong.

:w00t:

What hole? The Bills need to find which player is most afraid of snow?

Everyone in the NFL with a brain, know that Cribbs is one of the most dynamic offensive talents in the game. What Cleveland is doing with his contract has nothing to do with his abilities.

Anyone who thinks this is an idiot.

http://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?id=4409

That was me and it is 4 million per year, acutally a little more.

"Contract Info

Agreed to a three-year, $12.31 million contract extension with the Bills in December of 20"