A trade worth looking into

http://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?id=4409

That was me and it is 4 million per year, acutally a little more.

"Contract Info

Agreed to a three-year, $12.31 million contract extension with the Bills in December of 20"

I saw that link as well. I don't know which to believe because I don't want to kill myself, I'm going with my link.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that link as well. I don't know which to believe because I don't want to kill myself, I'm going with my link.

Well you said I was wrong, and I wasn't. Florio is more than likely the incorrect one, and hence you, going off his original contract #2'.

You owe me an apology calling me wrong since you don't know.

Well you said I was wrong, and I wasn't. Florio is more than likely the incorrect one, and hence you, going off his original contract #2'.

You owe me an apology calling me wrong since you don't know.

Both of you are right and wrong, because neither link discloses the bonuses which are part of the contract, but are not part of the official salary.

But VA should know enough that you can't just take a contract's face value and divide it by the number of years to guess how much a guy is due in cash each year.

Both of you are right and wrong, because neither link discloses the bonuses which are part of the contract, but are not part of the official salary.

But VA should know enough that you can't just take a contract's face value and divide it by the number of years to guess how much a guy is due in cash each year.

I agree with that, but it's not likely that they gave him 9 million upfront.

What hole? The Bills need to find which player is most afraid of snow?

I believe he was referring to Reed as being the hole to fill. And as for Roscoe, it's funny how everyone wants something for nothing. He has very very little trade value, maybe a 5th rounder at best. The guy fumbled a couple times, was benched, and came back timid, fair catching just about everything. Last year was the year to trade him, not now. He is a very good punt returner though, maybe with a new HC and philosophy, he'll come back as one of the most feared punt returners in the league again. And maybe, they'll even get him involved in the offense, I am not ready to give up on him.