Bills attempting to set up interview w/Leslie Frazier

Beerball

Thank you so much. In return I'd like to teach you how to spell 'your'

"QUOTE (Over40club @ Jan 6 2010, 12:40 PM) *

It does not spark good conversation with you per say' because you like to run with the pack instead of leading the pack ! And ,i could not laugh any harder when you asked me if i knew the difference between a coach and a play caller and yet wasted you're time in describing the difference ! Listen, lets make this simple , i have watched football for over 40 years , been a season ticket holder since 1980 ....enough said ! Just thought perhaps some of you could be leaders instead of always thinking inside the box ..i guess i was wrong .."

YOU'RE welcome :lol:

per se? :lol:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much. In return I'd like to teach you how to spell 'your'

"QUOTE (Over40club @ Jan 6 2010, 12:40 PM) *

It does not spark good conversation with you per say' because you like to run with the pack instead of leading the pack ! And ,i could not laugh any harder when you asked me if i knew the difference between a coach and a play caller and yet wasted you're time in describing the difference ! Listen, lets make this simple , i have watched football for over 40 years , been a season ticket holder since 1980 ....enough said ! Just thought perhaps some of you could be leaders instead of always thinking inside the box ..i guess i was wrong .."

YOU'RE welcome :lol:

omg ahahahah..feeble....seriously feeble..hmmm are you the type that is caught working by himself sporting a t-shirt that simply reads i work with stupid ?

omg ahahahah..feeble....seriously feeble..hmmm are you the type that is caught working by himself sporting a t-shirt that simply reads i work with stupid ?

No but I love POSTS that are arrogant when the POSTS aren't even able to spell simple English words...in theory :lol:

And my tee shirt says "Sex Machine"

from what i gather, the interview has be done at the coach's convenience. so if Frazier wants to fly to Buffalo, he could, but more likely it'll happen there.

jw

Wonder if that was part of the delay, then? You know, making sure the dogsled routes between WNY and MN were open. :lol:

(Friend up there told me it was -30F last night. For once, Buffalo weather might be a positive selling point ...)

When people talk about the bills hoping that strike gold with a up and coming hot coordinator......this guy is it.

Maybe they put their eggs in the Cowher basket....now realize he is pie in the sky and are moving on. And that might be the smart move.

Good point John. I know many of you are weary of going the 'hot coordinator' route but Leslie Frazier is THE hot commodity. That Minnesota D is lights out (having Jared Allen doesn't hurt of course) and Frazier is the architect of that defense. He has been spoken in high regards by coaches like Tomlin, Singletary and I believe even Belichek has spoken very highly of him in game pressers.

Have we not noticed that the best coaches in the league right now are not retreads like Billick and Cowher but coordinators given the chance like Ken Whisenhunt, Tony Sparano, Mike Singletary and Mike Tomlin?

Wonder if that was part of the delay, then? You know, making sure the dogsled routes between WNY and MN were open. :lol:

(Friend up there told me it was -30F last night. For once, Buffalo weather might be a positive selling point ...)

spoke to a Viking PR guy today. he said it was minus 8 at around noon there.

"guess i should consider myself lucky," i said.

then again, i've got a coaching search to deal with, and they've got the playoffs. maybe not so lucky.

jw

I'm hearing that while Cowher hasn't said no, the Bills are moving on. Nix is setting up the road show now. Frazier, Rivera, McDermott, even Jim Harbaugh. Who's not on the list? Billick and Haslett. Bottom line: no coaching hire for at least a week.

PTR

spoke to a Viking PR guy today. he said it was minus 8 at around noon there.

"guess i should consider myself lucky," i said.

then again, i've got a coaching search to deal with, and they've got the playoffs. maybe not so lucky.

jw

Thanks for all the info.