Cowher rumors from a Steelers fan

The Steelers have no decent websites, message board, etc.

I showed several die-hard Steelers fans TBD, and their jaws dropped; they have nothing like this. But they do have six Lombardi trophies....

The internet hasn't reached Pittsburgh yet.

PTR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Schefter and Mort reporting he's heading back to CBS is an attempt to leverage more money from the Bills?

No, it's just that they know as much as the message boards.

People need to understand that either way, if a decision is made, the leaks to "reporters" will often be co-ordinated. *IF* he did take the job, they have to conduct other interviews "first". So leaking that he's staying at CBS would offset that. It's also not in his interest to say one way or another what he's going to do at this point in time.

Cowher's pals Marino and Esiason hate the Bills so much they would kidnap "The Chin" before they would let this happen

That's likely because they both had terrible careers v. the Bills. Marino was a first ballot HOFer, but only from his performances against the other 30 teams.

I heard from this guy, who knows this girl over at my brothers company, who is living with this guy, whos mothers sisters boyfriend knows this girl, who told her that that Jim Kelly is contemplating playing again for Bill Cowher if he's hired caused it will make him feel like they were both back in Pittsburgh in the 1970's.

The Steelers have no decent websites, message board, etc.

I showed several die-hard Steelers fans TBD, and their jaws dropped; they have nothing like this. But they do have six Lombardi trophies....

Well since this site is mostly for bitching, their lack of decent websites/forums is probably related to their abundance of championship hardware.

I heard from this guy, who knows this girl over at my brothers company, who is living with this guy, whos mothers sisters boyfriend knows this girl, who told her that that Jim Kelly is contemplating playing again for Bill Cowher if he's hired caused it will make him feel like they were both back in Pittsburgh in the 1970's.

These type of comments are very old and not funny at all.

I'd agree with that. Steeler fans have no reason to go to message boards. This year, a down season, they are 9-7.

If they have no reason go on message boards for finishing 9-7, what does that make us with finishing at 6-10?

Take it for what it is. Like I said, its a rumor, nothing substanial. I thought it was interesting to hear that from Steelers fans. Steelers fans don't want Cowher to coach in the AFC because the Steelers would eventually have to face Cowher.

These type of comments are very old and not funny at all.

My aunt lives down the street from somone who is related to someone who drives the same color car as someone who thinks those types of comments are a riot :)

I just watched the video of Schefter and Mort talking. Schefter is an idiot. I'm taking no one's word, and won't rule anything out until a new coach is named. But Schefter's a moron.

I just watched the video of Schefter and Mort talking. Schefter is an idiot. I'm taking no one's word, and won't rule anything out until a new coach is named. But Schefter's a moron.

According to those 2 clowns, we'll never land a big name coach and never make the playoffs ever again.