How is this possible?

To be fair, he also took himself completely and wildly out of his gap assignment on a running play, resulting in a 12-yard gain for Mike Hart. I also noticed him getting swallowed up on inside passrush moves, and taking himself out of the TV screen on outside passrush moves. So, he did his part yesterday.

Anyone remember the poll "Which Bills player have you been most impressed with in the preseason?" I believe Maybin got like 70%! I voted for my boy Eric Wood (he actually played against starters). Aaron Maybin was a 1 trick pony in college, and he is in the pros too. His only trick is stealing money from the Bills and laughing all the way to the bank

With us playing the second string Colts yesterday how did Aaron Maybin only register an assisted tackle? I mean come on! If there was any game for him to make an impact on the stats sheet, that game was it!

Look, we all realize it was a mistake at this point. Poz convinced Modrak to make the choice and Modrak was probably just distracted by Poz' beautiful hair.

At this point we should just avoid Penn State altogether.....at least until Poz gets a haircut.

Look, we all realize it was a mistake at this point. Poz convinced Modrak to make the choice and Modrak was probably just distracted by Poz' beautiful hair.

At this point we should just avoid Penn State altogether.....at least until Poz gets a haircut.

We should run the hair-4 defense next year

Poz's strength is in his hair. If he cuts it, he may be susceptible to all sorts of injury.

To be fair, he also took himself completely and wildly out of his gap assignment on a running play, resulting in a 12-yard gain for Mike Hart. I also noticed him getting swallowed up on inside passrush moves, and taking himself out of the TV screen on outside passrush moves. So, he did his part yesterday.

I second this part. When I remembered he was even on the team yesterday, I tried to watch him on a few plays. He was being manhandled by the offensive lineman he was going up against. He tried to bull rush once, and was totally stood up and engulfed. Got zero push. Then, we had his typical outside pass rushing loops a few times. I didn't notice him try and go inside too much. But on the rush where he didn't "loop", he was absolutely manhandled. Pathetic actually.

PS - I go to about 3 or 4 PSU games a year, and was sickened by this pick when the Bills made it. I sure hope it turns out well though.

Give the guy a break. What, were you expecting a more productive rookie season than Erik Flowers had?

You people and your unrealistic expectations...

Unrealistic expectations???? How is wanting a 1st round pick top 15 i may add, to make a play against 2nd and 3rd stringers. He got drafted high and gets paid to make plays, hes not making them, not even close.

Unrealistic expectations???? How is wanting a 1st round pick top 15 i may add, to make a play against 2nd and 3rd stringers. He got drafted high and gets paid to make plays, hes not making them, not even close.

In the dictionary, under "S" you will find...

Sarcasm.

I second this part. When I remembered he was even on the team yesterday, I tried to watch him on a few plays. He was being manhandled by the offensive lineman he was going up against. He tried to bull rush once, and was totally stood up and engulfed. Got zero push. Then, we had his typical outside pass rushing loops a few times. I didn't notice him try and go inside too much. But on the rush where he didn't "loop", he was absolutely manhandled. Pathetic actually.

PS - I go to about 3 or 4 PSU games a year, and was sickened by this pick when the Bills made it. I sure hope it turns out well though.

Look at his size or lack there of. He is a taller version of Bryan Scott at best. It is absolutely ridiculous that someone thought this guy could play D line in the NFL. Didn't they look at his body before drafting him? He makes Schobel look like a big thick guy!! It is comical watching him try and rush the passer. He looks like a high school player. Lets hope a new strength and conditioning coach can bulk him up, because right now he looks to thin to even play OLB!!

I know - I am guilty of beating this dead horse, but I am curious, in a meaningless game, was he on the field much? It struck me last night watching the Jet's game - Vernon Gholston, Maybin appears as out of place as him....both reaches from the Big 10 who just plain suck. for the year, Gholston had 17 tackles in 14 games...about what Maybin achieved I think....

I know - I am guilty of beating this dead horse, but I am curious, in a meaningless game, was he on the field much? It struck me last night watching the Jet's game - Vernon Gholston, Maybin appears as out of place as him....both reaches from the Big 10 who just plain suck. for the year, Gholston had 17 tackles in 14 games...about what Maybin achieved I think....

It was cold and wintery yesterday, not good conditions for him to showcase his unique talents.

What if he just changes his hair color perhaps by adding a few highlights .... is this enough of a change to go back to Penn State?

This is strictly rumor that I heard from my hairdresser, but he told me that Poz is in the running to replace Troy Polamalu in those Head & Shoulders commercials next year. H&S feel like they got ripped off with Polamalu being out so much this year. I hope that there isn't a H&S curse if he gets the gig.

Again, just passing on a rumor I heard, don't shoot the messenger.

Patience grasshopper. We intentionally drafted a project DE with the #11 overall pick. He's not even supposed to be good for 3-4 more years. So relax, the plan is right on schedule! :)

I hope you're joking. It would be the worst value ever to pay that much money for only one or two useful seasons after a lengthy "project" period

This is strictly rumor that I heard from my hairdresser, but he told me that Poz is in the running to replace Troy Polamalu in those Head & Shoulders commercials next year. H&S feel like they got ripped off with Polamalu being out so much this year. I hope that there isn't a H&S curse if he gets the gig.

Again, just passing on a rumor I heard, don't shoot the messenger.

Dude if they are avoiding injury prone guys with their ad campaign why would they run to Poz? Yes, his hair is beautiful so that is half the battle but the other half is not a winner. He'd break his arm signing the endorsement contract.

Dude if they are avoiding injury prone guys with their ad campaign why would they run to Poz? Yes, his hair is beautiful so that is half the battle but the other half is not a winner. He'd break his arm signing the endorsement contract.

:) he broke his left forearm and only twice plus he's right handed

He could reverse the curse and save WNYers from those nasty flakes during the dry winter months.

come on man talk about ridiculous. if you seriously believe Poz was anywhere around OBD draft room on draft day you out of your mind!

give the kid this offseason in the weight room and lets give him next year and then lets make some conclusions about the guy!

come on man talk about ridiculous. if you seriously believe Poz was anywhere around OBD draft room on draft day you out of your mind!

give the kid this offseason in the weight room and lets give him next year and then lets make some conclusions about the guy!

:) Poz bulked up substantially the past off season, Edwards too! :lol:

Maybin blows. Ive said it before and ill say it again to the people that think he needs time. U cant suck that bad and turn into a what is expected of #11 overall. He is completley incompetent. Maybe if he takes steroids and works out like crazy he could turn into a competent backup. He is a BUST get over it